anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Funny English Crap - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 am

of course though we knew you were dutch and had played, he is at least a reborn and probably just an alt.

Sorry for my negative attitude but it just seems every new one with an opinion now is an alt.

I'd lay 50-1 odds he is.
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Its ok, Daubigny. I'm totally and completely new, not a clue whats going on, and I had lots of questions. Tried to be very informed by reading up on the past and present and future what is in store for us, but that doesn't mean I'm full of questions. Like Kazimi said, don't ignore the new people, but no one said you had to give either a timely answer or not give a private message to someone (hopefully politely!).

I'm not an "alt" whatever that is, or a "reborn" but that doesn't mean I can't be involved somewhat. Not a military man, but I can see we are pretty outclassed financially by most other countries if we don't pull together and give our 90%. Probably why we are getting so damn successful as of late. Started in early November, and geez it was a sweet ride up from a shredded town to a workable one. Still too early to tell, but new people need all the chances they can get.

If it works up north, then it would work in the south, say, Catherlach? Connections, man, always connections. Keep up the good work... and at least Daubigny, you don't have to LIVE with Veneke... I do! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 am

m4eh, honestly I thought you were a reborn or an alt too.

But then shanor thinks I think that of everyone Smile Or is it that she thinks I think everyone eveil is a censor Laughing Maybe both Smile

I'm just saying a lot of new people are a ) obstructionist for no seeming reason, b) not very respectful of elders ig) and C) seemingly have a lot of knowledge of the past.

I'm not saying they are all bad. Lord knows nobody loves a pl noob more than old Daub, but I'm suspicious of everyone now. It's a game of clones, pure and simple and the few of us left who are trying to play it honest, and as Shanor says even us are aware of some clones in our midst, are just fucking skeptical. Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:46 am

Degradation of the game. But it is not only coz of multis, but because of many many reasons, that I do cba to list, that gathered over through the years. Some moves from admins could help to improve it, but as as I've seen from other online games: while some profit does flow, its ok and fuck the gamers, even if its very little profit.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 pm

In London Commons - wanted to post it here because I'm sure the english censor team will find a need to pull it before long.

--Sean. wrote:
It had been quite some time since I had been to London. Kayla and I had been hidden away in the ruins of some long dead town near Wales. Despite being hidden away, I still received intel now and again. It was this, that brought me back out here today. Finding a busy spot, I tack up copies of the letters I had received so that all can see what has been going on between closed doors. It is a shame that people hide things that way and then once all is said and done never get punished for their sins.

[rp]PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012 07:19
Post subject: Hezlog wrote:
Quote :
Okay guys, I've thought long and hard about this, and I have an alternative plan that I would like us to work on. Right now, I think this would bring us to a too-great state of full-on war that I'm not comfortable with, and do not believe that we have the support for within England. I have to balance all the sides in England, that's a tough thing to do, and we all have to make decisions that sometimes disappoint those close to us. I'm sorry about that, but it's my job and my duty. However, I do want us to do something, and I am perfectly happy to utilise all this fire, but I would ask that we do it in a certain way. What I want, if we are confident and happy to go ahead, is for us to launch an attack on An Gort, with Armies and ships, and with the aim of subjugating the County and stopping the NNGO from ever being strong enough from attacking us again. Sound familiar? That's right, it's the same line that Daub's using. I have no problems with the Frets/French convieniently launching an attack on PL at the same time, but I know how unreliable they are at times, so I want us to be able to something on our own that will make a point. Once we have done that, it'll be pretty damn obvious where Daub and the rest of the CA will stand, whether they are willing to stand by their promise to ignore the England/NNGO conflict as pre-CA, or whether they wish to "intervene", breaking their word in from of the world, and more importantly, in front of all of England, who will, I assure you, be much more willing to support an longer conflict with the CA if they see that under the guise of us hitting the NNGO where it hurts. Either way, I think it's likely that that will draw a large number of CA troops away from Munster, allowing the resistance an opportunity to do what they can there.

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 05:57
Quote :
Post subject: I think that it would be best to do it in stages. Stage One: Hit CC, and see how the CA respond. This gets the English Population more on the side of a prolonged war if they attack us because or it, or causes a massive rift in the CA if Daub refuses to help the NNGO. Stage Two: Providing the CA hasn't be fractured by not responding to our attack on CC, and retaliated, we then hit them. Honestly, the majority of the English people won't have the fight for a battle they can't see affects them. That's always been England's problem in launching attacks - which is why I think it would be best to use an existing enemy (NNGO), to facilitate the jump to a current non-enemy (CA).

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2012 17:40
Post subject: Harkaa wrote:
Quote :
As tio the Kings idea - I still believe that the CA will turn and say by attacking the town we decalared war on them as NNGO do not OWN the town. We can do it that way, but I will keep the plan ready and station the ships in locations to prepare for the possibility that the CA declare war on England. That way, we are still prepared to destroy their entire fleet shold the need arise. Anyone uncomfortable with that?

27 Aug 2012 06:46
Post subject: Hezlog wrote:
Quote :
Providing we're not the ones initiating any attacks on Daub/Laighean unless he has purposefully moved against us first, I'm happy. If the CA say that by hitting An Gort, we're attacking the whole CA, then they've shown their hand, and I'm perfectly content with having the plan in place to smash them to pieces should they go down that route. If they don't though, and effectively leave us to hit An Gort, then we don't hit them first. Either way, the CA would be finished.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2012 17:30
Harkaa wrote:
Quote :
OK sounds like a go. Lets get moving ASAP.
[/rp]

It seemed rather sad that they would let everything hang over the head of Harkaa and his people. Especially considering he had the backing from the King himself.

--no idea who that npc is, its not our Sean. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Heh, they said that in august and all they've managed to do so far is get a bunch of their ships sunk. England owouldn't even know where to begin doing something like that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Cullan wrote:
Official Outlawry and Pirates list of the Kingdom of England, under Her Royal Majesty, Molly Rose Llewellynn

[rp]

Name: Regent Slayer
Type: Battle Cog
Last Known Captain: Anto_capone
Declared a Pirate on the 18th October 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Name: Blackbeard's Burp's Revenge
Last Known Captain: Jaqk
Declared a Pirate on the 18th October 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Name: Snozberry
Last Known Captain: Roxxane

Name: Annihilator
Last known Captain: Omenio

Name: Black Serpent
Last known Captain: Distan.

Name: Big Booty
Type: Merchant Cog
Last known Captain: Aasha

Name: OCC Kracken
Last Known Captain: Nckirish
Declared a Pirate on the 27th October 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Updated on this date, 30th October 1460, by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino [/rp]

[rp]

Name: Scopolie
Outlawed Until: 10th March 1461
Declared Outlaw on the 10th September 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Name: Espi
Declared Outlaw on the 10th September 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Name: Blackw0lf

Name: Giles_ratcliffe
Outlawed Until: 30th April 1461
Declared Outlaw on the 30th October 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Name: Accalia
Declared Outlaw on the 30th October 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Name: Kaida

Name: Siren

Name: Lyra

Name: Mog

Name: Syrena

Name: Edward.macarthur

Name: Rykov

Name: Rook

Name: Sahi
Outlawed Until: 7th May 1461
Declared Outlaw on the 7th November 1460 by HRM King Hezlog Neutrino. The written decree authorising this can be found here.

Updated 12, Jan. 1461
[/rp]

The obligatory OOC: This thread is for the roleplay of the Royal Executioner - any criminals or players (and thier NPCs) who wish to RP an execution, I wholeheartedly welcome your private messages. Any Judges who wish to join in the RP and have executions announced here, please send me the name and the crime committed. This is intended to have a central location for the 'darker' side of the Court, and an easier to update and follow official criminals lists. No one will be godmodded to thier deaths. Any criminals who wish to join in the RP, there is a way it will be handled - without deathy deathness.

---so nice of them to compile our friends lists for us.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:57 pm

remarkable plan Hezlog thought up. How stupid was that kid? Weren't there any adults in England to tell him that plan was ludicrous and could never work?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Funny how the NNGO ships are declared pirates, when the only ships sunk by those NNGO ships are military.

Just goes to show, if you can't win, cry as loud as you can that they were pirates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:15 pm

And P.S.

Fuck You RK England. You make the game so much worse. If I really wanted to hurt England, I would disband NNGO. Then England would have a pointless existence, seeing as how fucking obsessed they are about my penis.

Choke on my cock,

anto
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 pm

You guys should name Siubhan the leader of the NNGO (with no real power, of course) and commit all your evil actions in her name. She'd love that, I'm sure! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm

or better yet, proclaim her a deity and then commit all acts in her name. URAC would LOVE that.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Funny English news of the day: Westmorland went bankrupt and defaulted on its bonds.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 am

I wonder if Grace had her hand on it Razz
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote :
"I once suggested a toll idea for passing into westmorland's border with the border tax to be paid to the mayor of the first town they enter so a track of who has paid and who hasn't can be followed and those who don't pay when crossing into the county get fined twice as much (for non-county residents), to ensure that a border poll should be in place a law stating that failing to pay will result in a fine."

They're really bright out there. It's not like visitors ever work the mines or buy your stuff or anything. They're never lords either so there's absolutely no benefit in having them around.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:16 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
I wonder if Grace had her hand on it Razz

From what I have read - she authorised all the bonds. So yes, she had a hand in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

SnailKoW wrote:
Quote :
"I once suggested a toll idea for passing into westmorland's border with the border tax to be paid to the mayor of the first town they enter so a track of who has paid and who hasn't can be followed and those who don't pay when crossing into the county get fined twice as much (for non-county residents), to ensure that a border poll should be in place a law stating that failing to pay will result in a fine."

They're really bright out there. It's not like visitors ever work the mines or buy your stuff or anything. They're never lords either so there's absolutely no benefit in having them around.

They want me to Pay to visit WML?
Personally I think they should be paying us to visit their sorry excuse for a County Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:58 pm

SnailKoW wrote:
Quote :

Holy fucking sentence structure, batman
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:56 am

I also like how someone refers to Connie's impressive debt-elimination feet in that thread and Morat dismisses it completely because it was *partially* accomplished with the Munster loot. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Pop Quiz:

Which of the following is completely empty:

a)Munster's bank account
b)The space between Morat's ears
c)The place where logic is stored in Munsterian/English minds
d)all of the above

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Yea, Moratt should be quiet. He has no real knowledge of county administration, yet he sees himself as an authority on it.

FYI, the chonncht debt was at 100,000 pounds. The TOTAL money from the Munster treaties was about 70,000 pounds. Simple math says that what he's saying is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Let them think we're poor.

I love being underestimated.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Grace. wrote:
When I left office Nov 18 I saw 9,000 in the treasury. I would like to see you return it to that in this term. We did use bonds to help with that, but we did make progress nonetheless. Only 8500 of that was bonds.
uh...ok. scratch
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Hell, I am still cracking up over the fact that if anyone opposes what they say they HAVE to be NNGO, Fury, CA, etc etc...lol I bet they have a lot of criminals in England if that is their way of thinking...Anto, why didn't you tell us NNGO ran half of England? Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Achilles_ wrote:
Yea, Moratt should be quiet. He has no real knowledge of county administration, yet he sees himself as an authority on it.

FYI, the chonncht debt was at 100,000 pounds. The TOTAL money from the Munster treaties was about 70,000 pounds. Simple math says that what he's saying is ridiculous.

yes, total was 70k, which chonnacht's share ended up being 1/3 of that.

people always want to piss on my parade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next