Elois
anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SnailKoW
Commoner

Funny English Crap - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 pm

They have been sidelining her. I've heard some pretty funny comments about her from people in Devon. Devon is really quite friendly and hates (the rest of) England almost as much as we do. In this election the sane list got 8 seats and 2 more went to some other nobodys (including William so generally unpleasant). If Devon weren't part of England by default they would almost certainly not be fighting with England.

Merry Christmas btw Hector and everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:05 pm

I love it when people try to talk their way into being relevant, but the reality is that non of these people are relevant anywhere anymore.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:42 am

SnailKoW wrote:
Arkie wrote:
I wouldn't mind being Countess, though have no hope to be.

I'll be where and what is needed. To be honest, that's the goal anyway.

I'm FOR Devon, and FOR Bristol; so, wherever I can help, I do try.

I've done Mines and Sheriff before, but that was many miles away, and about 2 years ago. I expect that everything has changed by now. I mean, EVERYthing.

But eventually, one or another count will have to break here, and give me an office. I will eventually have to consider it offensive to never have one, other than Spokey. Which is pretty much important but very often a slough off job, given just to shut someone up about not having an office.

Devon has a new council which she is on because she ran her own list (it won 2 seats). This is in their council forum, I think Arkie is catching on to the fact that literally not one of them want her to have any power  Laughing Laughing 

All she ever wanted in Munster is to be Duchess. She is consumed by it. If you ever are bored read the July 2012 council meetings. CA has taken the castle, we're offering them various peace terms which would have allowed them to survive, and what are they doing? Campaigning for who will be the next Duke. 40 something pages of it. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:43 am

Bekah wrote:
Grace.de.grey wrote:
(Having a history of memory faults makes one very organized and very motivated, both of which are great in TM and sheriff roles.  I'd like to add for those who are familiar with my memory issues, I have recently been much more successful in memory, cognition and getting everything I can out of my 145 IQ brain! I mean it used to be 145. I'm sure it's not now. I should probably test it again. Razz I simply changed my daily pill. That's it. I hope it continues to improve. )

I got sent this by a friend and nearly spit my tea out laughing.  TPB Grace has 145 IQ?  If that is the case, then mine must be well over 200 by whatever scale she is using Razz

IF she does have a 145 IQ, then I am guessing we can file her under "idiot savant" (with a very heavy emphasis on the 'idiot' part!  Razz Laughing ).

Average IQ is 90 to 110 I think. If you watched Forest Gump, you may remember he had an IQ of 60- the cutoff for developmental retardation. I am guessing Gambit is sitting squarely on the 60 mark too!  Laughing Laughing (that is mean. I mean no disrespect to those who were born with a very low IQ and make their lives honestly)
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 am

Speaking of retards:

Quote :
       Date : 27/12/1461 - 03:27:00
       Titre : OOC: Request
       Greetings, Sir,

I have a request to you concerning NNGO forum. I am told that you are the main moderator on that forum. Please pay very serious attention to this thread:

http://www.nngo.biz/t861p690-funny-english-crap

Page-47, post written by Whitesnow.

Player Whitesnow in his threat is using rude OOC insults and even real life photo of another player with rude national insult written below that photo.

Because you are responsible for that forum as the main moderator there we are asking you to remove Whitesnow's post that is insulting and attacking another player in OOC way also using his real life picture without his permission. Game should stay game, real life and national insults must not be added to game.

I hope that you understand me right and that all this misunderstanding will be solved asap and we will not need to report your form as the source of cyber bullying and propagating national insults. Also I hope that you player Whitesnow will be given a good and serious lecture about how the game should be played and how the distance between IRL and Game must be kept.

***Remark: Due to the EU and Lithuanian law codex, posting somebody's personal pictures without that person(s) permission and propagating national or racist hatred is punishable by fine and (or) imprisonment from 6 to 14 months.

PS: we will be reporting your forum to special institutions and game administration too in a case that real life insulting stuff will not be removed asap.

Have a good gaming and thanks for your understanding.

Respectfully,
       Eurydice

and my response:

Quote :
Go bully someone else, I am well aware of international jurisdiction and international jurisprudence. You have no legal standing, and your mail to me is nothing short of harassment and blackmail.

If you mail me or contact me again, you will be reported.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 am

wow lol

Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 am

I'd like to see him trying to use that particular law and actually getting somewhere!  The very fact that he says "... solved asap and we will not need to report your form[sic] ..." in one place and then says "... we will be reporting your forum to special institutions and game administration ..." shows that he is using bravado and words as means to try and intimidate someone, yet knows that in reality there is no legal standing for his words.  This is a case of someone taking life in general way too seriously and someone needs to take him out of his mother's basement, into the real world and down the pub for pint!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 am

First of all, I study law.

Second of all, I don't give a shit who they report to, they can work for the government for all I care.

Finally, I am not one to be bullied. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:44 am

I just find it all funny. If you post your pictures out there then people are going to see them. The thing is if the picture was posted on here, and unless he is a member of here, or someone he knows is someone told him. Though i do think that the forum is open to anyone, so anyone is open for teasing and such. Perhaps he just needs a dose of time to grow up medicine.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:47 am

You study law? In that case I'm disappointed you didn't give him a much more grandiose response Laughing
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:48 am

Aidann wrote:
You study law? In that case I'm disappointed you didn't give him a much more grandiose response Laughing

I almost did, but this swine flu is kickin my ass
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 am

Some people in our country have nothing better to do during holidays. Btw, how fast it did change:

Quote :
o...enjoy the new pictures & be sure to show to others too

to sending someone else instead trying to get it removed Very Happy

ETA: as these things obviously will be reading, I can give short lecture about separating game and rl too: stop multiing.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:20 pm

I was going to say, I thought he said enjoy the pictures, which would be consent no?

As for the rest of it...someone needs to fucking realize this is NOT rk. I know, I know, it's so hard to remember there is life outside the game. I love how he says the player Whitesnow.... how the hell is he going to prove that any here are the same as they are in another game? Maybe we've all just been fucking with them and are posting under some rk persons name. Actually that would be pretty fucking funny to do.

gah far too early to think about retarded shit
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Okay. As Eurydice contacted me personally and asked for it, I did remove that picture as favour to my countrywoman. Wouldnt she be from Lithuania, it would had been way different.

On top of it, I did advise her not to fall to any manipulations in the future. She's honest one, but doesnt see entire situation so to say.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Also dealing with law (CJ)/ was a student gratuated last May. A public site such as Photobucket allows you to use anyone else photo's and citations without plagiarism as long as they are public they do so at their own risk it is written in the small print of that site posted below. If you broke his password which you didn't because his photos were made public at the time when you posted. That would be a violation. No rules were broken in this case that I can guarantee coming from a US perspective.

So here it is in a legal perspective:

From the photo bucket site:

If you become a Member, you are responsible for the Content and activities in your account, for protecting your Content with a secure password and not sharing your password with anyone.

When you make your Content public, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to copy, distribute, stream, post publicly display (e.g. post it elsewhere), reproduce and create derivative works from it (meaning things based on it), anywhere, whether in print or any kind of electronic version that exists now or is later developed, for any purpose, including a commercial purpose.

By making your content public, you are also giving other Members on Photobucket the right to copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and create derivative works from it via the Site, third party websites or applications

Photographs and videos which you submit for use on public areas on Photobucket are considered public information and may be copied or further distributed by others in accordance with the Terms of Use. If you submit any personal or PII for display in public areas, other people who visit the Site may see it. If geotags are included in your postings, those will be viewable, too, but we offer you the ability to disable this information in the Account Settings of your account. Alternatively, if the option exists, you might want to disable the location settings on your camera or phone.

Also took a look at.......

The Digital Millennium Copyright act of 1998 linked here:

http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf

This is a very boring 18 page document that goes through laws for US internet copyright standard for the US.

Both treaties require parties to protect preexisting works from other member
Countries that have not fallen into the public domain in the country of origin through
the expiry of the term of protection.

In his case he didn't provide a password when the option was there.

The others relate to section 1201(a), the provision dealing with the category of technological
measures that control access to works.

AKA passwords

Conclusion:
Basically because he failed to make use of the technological measures. (using a password) The information is deemed okay by Photobucket to be reposted under the Digital Millennium Copyright law and under Photobucket private settings in the user agreement in the United States. Could be different in places other than the US.

Basically he is trying to scare you and really should do his homework first…

Last edited by Katniss Locksley on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:28 pm

What's with her using a spybot to steal everyone's IP Addresses on here? Isn't that going a bit far? Or she just blowing smoke...have to say, I'm seriously done with this kind of horseshit.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Trinity wrote:
What's with her using a spybot to steal everyone's IP Addresses on here? Isn't that going a bit far? Or she just blowing smoke...have to say, I'm seriously done with this kind of horseshit.

There isn't any spybot. She is just being a dumbass. Smile

Katniss Locksley wrote:
Conclusion:
Basically because he failed to make use of the technological measures. (using a password) The information is deemed okay by Photobucket to be reposted under the Digital Millennium Copyright law and under Photobucket private settings in the user agreement in the United States. Could be different in places other than the US.

Yup. Same thing with using someone's private wifi. If no password, then there is no limitation. Ignorant people piss me off. And this one, threatening me with jail time? Bitch please. Can do 6 months standing on my fucking head. Razz

Whitesnow wrote:
Okay. As Eurydice contacted me personally and asked for it, I did remove that picture as favour to my countrywoman.

Well you are nicer than me then. Either that or most of my countrymen are fucking idiots... Razz
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm

There are no words to express how angry I've let this dumbshit get me. Bullying, threatening, over a pic that wasn't even hers. Or was it? LOL...all jokes aside, these are the type of people who also cannot differentiate between gaming worlds here on the net, I've been seeing it quite often, so if ur reading this chick, go get yourself some therapy and don't forget to bring your friends along.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Anto wrote:
Bitch please. Can do 6 months standing on my fucking head. Razz

I was just reading this discussion with mild annoyance until I got to this part. Then I spit Coke Zero all over the front of my shirt.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Trinity wrote:

There isn't any spybot. She is just being a dumbass. Smile

Katniss Locksley wrote:
Conclusion:

Yup. Same thing with using someone's private wifi. If no password, then there is no limitation. Ignorant people piss me off. And this one, threatening me with jail time? Bitch please. Can do 6 months standing on my fucking head. Razz

Whitesnow wrote:
Okay. As Eurydice contacted me personally and asked for it, I did remove that picture as favour to my countrywoman.

Well you are nicer than me then. Either that or most of my countrymen are fucking idiots... Razz

Wouldnt be lith, and wouldnt be obvious manipulated one, it would be different. I'll settle my scores with her anyways on more or less polite level. Needs lots of explaining to her.
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:07 pm

I have to ask where was this picture? Was it here or was it in RK? I totally am lost but would love to keep up to date on things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:11 pm

It was here Smile 47 page if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Well, I was thinking of nominations for RK Douchebag of the Year, but no need now.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Roxxane wrote:
Well, I was thinking of nominations for RK Douchebag of the Year, but no need now.

+1

Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Quote :
Date : 27/12/1461 - 19:59:16
Titre : Thank you
Whitesnow,

could you please publish it on NNGO forum. I have no access to that forum and no account.
Thank you in advance.

====================================================
Greetings to All,

thank you for removing real life photos from your forum. When real life and personal pictures are not included RK game will be fun again. Behind our characters real personalities live and they should not be insulted. I would like to say sorry for my strict/harsh tone talking about this issue in some of my letters. Such my reaction came out naturally after I was shown the parts from this forum with real life photos exposed.
Thank you for removing OOC stuff, I hope all conflicts and dislikes to be ended one day too. Wish you all good luck and have nice gaming.

Respectfully,
Eurydice
====================================================

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next