AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny stuff. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Quote :
Date : 02/12/1461 - 16:13:54
Titre : WAR, and taxes.
WAR - The criminal organization known as Fury, has declared war on the town of Whithorn. We are the last bastion of hope for Scotland and the only town who can and will stand up against their robberies and bullying in this country. There is more information in the town council and Ranger's barracks, but we need all hands able to fight or defend this great town from invasion. Please mail me, or Xuthep; Captain of the Guard on how to help. I am experienced in defence, so if we get enough help, we can be victorious over this group and show Scotland that if one town can stand up against bullies, the whole country can rid themselves of them!

Measures to protect the town are being implemented now, and we are going into a defensive stance. We have the upper hand, so let's do this!

Taxes - Taxes will be directed towards the defence of the town, but if you need your taxes cancelled or cannot pay please contact me and I will take care of it. We are in this together, and there is no reason we can't work together and help each other out. Please pay your taxes if you can, and we will be able to feed and even pay the defenders protecting what we have built together in this great little town.

Thank you everyone for your hard work so far, now is our chance to show everyone what we're made of and that we wont roll over and die because of some threat.

They wish to call us English, and blame us for their own declaration of war against England backfiring on them. Time to show, they've made the wrong enemies.

LONG LIVE THE ISLE OF WHITHORN! We will be victorious!

Your friend, Earl, and general,
Julius Octavius
Gee, between that and having said he would have kill listed me if I hadn't traveled into town with Calum, a girl could start to feel a bit unwelcome!  Razz 
Wow wtf is wrong with Julius? Did he hit his head recently?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 am

I dunno but it's certainly messed up.
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 am

Quote :
They wish to call us English, and blame us for their own declaration of war against England backfiring on them. Time to show, they've made the wrong enemies.
Tinckles! Me thinks this fellow has stolen some of my special mushrooms coz he seems a bit spacy. bounce 

I thought I read the English declared war on us not the other way around? scratch 

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2155741&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Ninon wrote:
cheatorious wrote:
You lose all of the built up ports and you lose the port on the eastern seaboard. Why would you even consider such?

Heck, why dont we lose ALL the ports and so we can no longer be invaded by sea!  

This and everything else this girl's been saying.. Totally worth coming onto the forum LaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 am

Luffy1 wrote:
Quote :
Tinckles! Me thinks this fellow has stolen some of my special mushrooms coz he seems a bit spacy. bounce 

I thought I read the English declared war on us not the other way around? scratch 

lol! 

Yeah, only thing I can think of is that maybe there's something underlying like: 'I'm guilty of being english so I'm gonna say I'm not' type of thing, atop of getting into that special baggie of, ya know, shit covered goodness. Razz

They did, numerous times...or wait, they do then they say they didn't, something like that Rolling Eyes 

hehe
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Melanie.bolton wrote:
[rp]Date: 16/12/1461

As Duchess of Galloway I hereby announce that the County of Galloway has come to an accord with the Celtic Alliance and the Kingdom of England.

Understanding that Galloway wishes to remain neutral and that we occupy the path between the two warring factions it has been agreed that the County of Galloway will give permission to both the Celtic Alliance and the Kingdom of England to pass through our lands and engage each other under the following provisions.

1. Galloway towns are not to be entered, armies may camp outside the walls and soldiers may visit the tavern but any movement of the banner to enter the town will be considered an act of war and will cause Galloway to enter the war against the aforementioned faction.

2. No kill lists will be active within the county of Galloway, such an act would nullify the factions right to travel through the county. We however recognize the right for each county to place kill lists on the county borders.

This decree will be active for the remainder of this term or such time that hostilities cease.

Melanie Bolton Duncan
Duchess of Galloway
Funny stuff. - Page 30 Galloway_g[/rp]
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:10 pm

and so Galloway became a giant football field
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:18 am

Yep...
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am

Funny stuff. - Page 30 IStock+head+in+sand
Back to top Go down
Joe_Danvers
Commoner
Joe_Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Hahaha so much of that Aidann!! Love it!
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:38 am

I just love how Elmix essentially did the same thing that started the Munster war and they still don't see what the problem is with it.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:33 am

And then they get all butthurt when the rest of England starts calling them stupid...duh.

Boggle the mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 pm

What's really amazing is the WML thread is all "might makes right" arguments, yet when KoW left and took 4 of 23 nodes with us (one that the damn town was on) they were all like we have a legal right to that node and might makes right is for bullies.

Two sets of rules in Macminds.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Gambit wrote:
Geez, why can't you invade England for once on your own? ... Oh that right, your ship got sunk by Southern England that leaded confusion to all of your shippers...

I had to laugh at this guy, every sentence in his post was complete shit.. The phrase "couldn't be more wrong" has never been so appropriate Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm

No kidding, was thinking the same thing when reading that horseshit LOL
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Scotland: Apprently now a land where censors don't exist. I approve. If censors gave as little of a shit three years ago as they do now this forum might not even exist. Razz
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:39 pm

No doubt right lol!

edited to add, cause i'm laughing so damn hard right now...priceless:

Mick_ wrote:
Ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
Aw honey, that only took you like 18 hours to come up with.... and it's the same weak read you used all last night?  How sad for you...

Being the talentless hack you are, I suppose I can't blame you.  Now tell me... do you put any effort into your posts?  Because i've spent a little bit of today reading through your post history in these forums(i do this because i like to study my prey before i destroy it), and I have to say... you're a one trick pony if I ever saw one.

There's not a creative cell in that hydrosyphalic brain of yours.  Not to mention your ic posts are completely indistinguishable from your ooc ones here, which I found laughable.  Especially after seeing the fuss you made during the Revels when anteater wouldn't accept your nomination for Best supporting actress.... as if you expected your role-playing to be taken serious ... how embarrassing...

Honey, you can't role-play, you can't verbally brawl.... what can you do?

All you can be here is what you are irl.... a very sad and pathetic person who deserves our sympathy because one day, you're going to get tired of living that worthless life of yours and your going to end it.  And until that day, you'll come here and you'll try to pick fights with me and others whom you decide bother you during that particular mental lapse in sanity, because it makes you momentaruly forget how desperate and lonely you are irl... how empty and sad your world is...

And that's fine, because i can take it. But can you dish it?.... Apparently not.

Seriously, I feel like i'm punching a little retarded boy...

You're move sweet cheeks...

Post of the year.   Laughing

Alessandra_oct wrote:
Me thinks me made someone mad  Laughing

Yes, maybe just a little huh...haha

Trinity wrote:
Calum wrote:
Trinity wrote:
Wow. Rawr? Weird, have this feeling that folks are taking this GAME, way too seriously.  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Razz

Can't imagine things getting any more interesting than this, if, Scotland merged. No doubt Mick, lol.

Why merge, their both from Galloway  Laughing

hahaha! omfg  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Who knew right? I didn't... Laughing

And it's locked now, go figure lol.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Was funny while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow that was insane! Some people take shit way too fuckin seriously in RK ....
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 am

the best part of that thread was when the one broad said to the other that the last time someone called her "brah" they were Samoan Smile

Classic.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 am

300 lb samoan with meth mouth, actually...
Wink
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:33 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2157652

Just in case you all have missed this... OMG Laughing
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Lol Bella I was just going to post that, too. Dying laughing over here! Apparently Galloway just needed to let our inner 14-year-old boys out Razz Or we just all enjoy annoying the local birdies...
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:53 pm

I saw it last night and did a double take...then started to laugh pretty hard. Funny how you can swear and be totally nasty on forums to people, but omg even remotely mention or hint at sex and you are evil Razz I remember when it used to be the other way around ...
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Launcelot wrote:
"I didn't misunderstand you, Dry. You just said it wrong. I took your verbal blunder and used it as a springway to blame you for the evils that plague this country. It pains me that I have to explain this to you.

Lemme check the stat sheet... North vs. South... with Galloway being Neutral. Yeah, you pegged it... I'll be fighting for England. But don't get me wrong, my only allegiance is to the people fighting against you; doesn't matter who they are or where they're from."

Turning his attention back to Anto, "I'm quite well... Thank you for asking. Lemme think back... old debts... Whatever could you possibly mean?" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next