AuthorMessage
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Funny stuff. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm

i am curious who will let em land and live there
i see em as boat people now and no one better attack em and send em back
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Sweden, they've got good friend Cecci there Razz
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

they not speak swedish...they go they get eradicated Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Thats if they would colony jump I assume. They also could simply sail there.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:17 pm

If they want to sail past us unsunk, someone better pay us Laughing
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 pm

do not kill em till land somewhere else first
we do NOT want em back on scottish soil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 pm

we can always use slave labour in other hand
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Agnith and some other interesting persons will play that role. I've seen that Bruce activated himself again Razz

Bruce_campbell wrote:
Bloody furgo still going on about frets? That haven't been in the country most of the year, lol.

Bruce_campbell wrote:
Nah, furgo dogs are all the same. The italians that went out and sank a bunch of CA ships aren't the same as the ones that did almost as much damage to Galloway as your duke.

Look at things my way? Now I'll pay? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Bruce_campbell wrote:
Given what disgraces have been committed by the clan of that name, there's no room for them to talk. Given what my life has been, you can thank me for letting some people mistake that good things were done by one of you. You can just call me The Campbell.

Bruce_campbell wrote:
Freedom from posturing furgo dogs or any other power hungry twit. The wife of the heir does not rule this country, nor have any right to try to dictate foreign policy in the future or retroactively. I've fought for my freedom in the field, the court, and the council chamber. Take yourself off. I should have expected to see a day of celebration turned into just another political propaganda attempt by the scum of the nation.
Back to top Go down
hypno
Commoner
hypno

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 pm

funny moss.

And now the good part her last answer now i stop she is just too crazy:

Moss. wrote:
Hypno wrote:
ok moss. in how many different language you want me to said it to you.

I spoke only one time to brennos about the war in scotland i ask is that clones he answer no, i said is normal for so many italian to create carachater in kingdom speaking english and no speaking english he answer me: we are watch them, that it' that all.

The sueing thing i just make that up to see you reaaction what was funny two days later monde talk about it occ and everyone in scotland was liek what she talk about and proof me that you and monde are the same.

Only proves I ooc tell them stuff. I told a lot of players about what you said in pm. I even copied and pasted it. To Italian players, Osdeath, English players. I even quoted it to offsite forums!

Now poor you no one make presure to admin, no one treat to sue celsius.

they just see the complain in the faq ig and act in accordance.

Nope the pressure was still there! As well as the uneven application of rationalizing! As well as the racism!

No you see how wrong you are and how stupid you sound accusing everyone,accusuing the admin been biase in get influence by some of us.

Very funny to see and now you just proof to everyone you are nuts.

Many players admitted to mailing admin multiple times, then also spamming forums with hate, so nope I am not wrong at all.

Now if your families is so rich amd do such all those thing nice for you why you bother creating all those clone and trying to show us that you have a real life when you have not.

What clones? More of your making things up again to rationalize your abusing people? Shame on you! Keep proving me right! To my real life? HAAAAAA HA HA

https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/mommyandgirls.jpg

You can not fake it! There is the last two grand babies of my family line!

https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/2012/6-2012JosieRisinghopefarm.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/2012/June2012Risinghopefarms.jpg

There is my girl Stelle all grown up! 2012! My husband works all the time, and I hire no one! So guess who was there taking pictures at the horse ranch? Guess who is there volunteering? Guess who is living life?

https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/2012/JosiegetsSebastianshelpwrestlingmatchjuly2012.jpg

There is my husband of 13 years! Family wrestling match! Guess who was in life taking the pic? Oh look my German shepard! He looks so healthy doesn't he? Can't fake life! I live it! Do you think my kids do it for me? Get real! Children are lazy! See my amazing spinning wheel? That alone is worth 1800!

Tire of your lies go home take a nice breath and chill out for god sake, you call everyone crazy look at you saying i will go see my representative i will boycott canada ect ect who is the crazy right now ... them or you?

Only ignorant idiot is you! If you were on FB. You could see the family gathering up at the cherokee idian reservation! Only liar is you! So why don't you wake up, turn off the game, and go really live!

FYI my amazing house! Owned! Thank you! Can't do that if I am what you claim! What is wrong? Your lies not standing up?

https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/2012/frontofthehouse.jpg

Oh look here, to the claims I am fat! Look at the wear and tear on my stair climber!

https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/2012/JosieJuly122012.jpg

Stop being an ignorant fool. Look up my maiden name. Heaney. Yep we are a family of highly decelerated people! I am more than you know! Now go chill out yourself you ignorant jerk!

Quote :
everyone,accusuing the admin been biase in get influence by some of us.

More poor English! :wink: Thank you for proving me right again!

It's amazing been call racist and at the sametime been tell your english suck lol

Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Quote :
https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/kittyprey/Family%20love/2012/JosiegetsSebastianshelpwrestlingmatchjuly2012.jpg
The dog wants in on the 'action' once again too much Moss for my liking. This and her talking about shaving and her toe nails...ewww....
Back to top Go down
Maripose
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Why does she need to show us pictures of everything she has? Rolling Eyes

I thought she was rich... that house... looks like a shoebox home. *shrugs* whatever.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 pm

This is beautiful, just fucking amazing. I always hear about internet freaks, so its nice seeing it.

Btw, she really went for billionaire? You can claim to be rich, but billionaire is a little hard to pull off.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 am

Achilles_ wrote:
This is beautiful, just fucking amazing. I always hear about internet freaks, so its nice seeing it.

Btw, she really went for billionaire? You can claim to be rich, but billionaire is a little hard to pull off.

Billionaire! Pocket change. I buy and sell those asshats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerin_logan
Commoner
Kerin_logan

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 am

glad to see im not the only one who uses the term asshats
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 am

she really really is unstable isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 am

Lp.lirche wrote:
Funny stuff. - Page 16 1jryvq
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 am

Quote :
we are a family of highly decelerated people!

Quote :
decelerated
past participle, past tense of de·cel·er·ate (Verb)
Verb:

(of a vehicle, machine, or process) Reduce speed; slow down.
Cause to move more slowly.

Quote :
More poor English!

Oh, Webster got Dict.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Aoife
Commoner
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:25 am

That meme is awesome!

Yeah Anto, I noticed hat too. She is basically saying her family is slow, right? I love people who razz others about grammar and language while totally making huge grammar and word usage mistakes. Classic!
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 am

Daubigny wrote:
Elois wrote:
No, I think she is willfully ignorant. People correct her and she still spouts crap. It's to her benefit to do so, to keep England in line with her agenda. But yeah, she does belong on Evan level. He should know by now that the CA ≠ NNGO, but he'll still go ahead and say it is.

And I bet she's Avis.

I've learned your hunches are always right Smile

What makes you think this one?

Thought before you go accusing people willy nilly of being cloners without proof.
Definitely not Avis.

I've skyped Avis before, we've had facetime.
Again, definitely not Avis XD
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:52 am

Glad to be wrong. One less char I have to look at the wrong way. I still say Grace is heavily involved with them though.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 pm

you skyped with another broad? Hot. pirat

Seriously though, have you skyped Grace too? Just because you skyped one of them doesn't mean they aren't the same person.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:11 pm

I used to voice chat Xenina on IMVU. We'd chat about RK, and I'd help her with her virtual store over there by reviewing her products, in exchange for gifts. So all the lying surprises me.

She has a very Valleygirl kind of voice, very bubbly in disposition, laughs a lot.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Elois wrote:
I used to voice chat Xenina on IMVU. We'd chat about RK, and I'd help her with her virtual store over there by reviewing her products, in exchange for gifts. So all the lying surprises me.

She has a very Valleygirl kind of voice, very bubbly in disposition, laughs a lot.

Sounds like Anto! Now I'm really suspicious! drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Commoner
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Anto sounds like a Valleygirl? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 am

Rothgar wrote:
It is a good day for Scotland. Now there is a chance to make a unite, country of pure Scots. No invades. Maybe England and Scotland can now be allies and protect and help each other, so CA and some opportunist invading Fret families never threaten the Isles again.

~Roth with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next