AuthorMessage
Edwin
Commoner
Edwin

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Funny stuff. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 am

What plunging prestige?

****1/2,

What scarce natural resources? Those don't run out, do they?

Many of us? I'm not interested to listening to her split personalities.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Sywardus wrote:
Sywardus watches from the fringe - having been put there by the Duke and the henchman of Fury.

"Dry, while you wish to hide behind a new name, your bullying tactics of young women reveals you. Did your mother beat you as a kitten? Is that why you hate on anyone who asks questions?

This woman has no knowledge of the sorceress called Amelia Suffolk, and certainly is within her rights as a citizen to ask for clarification of the charges. I have asked privately the same questions of people whom I thought were friends of mine. As it turns out all these people apparently owe only allegiance to that of Fury and its "High Commander".

One of my most dedicated fans in Glasgow Smile So nice that he decided to remind about himself, when I almost forgot about his existence Smile
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:08 am

Why isn't he in Ayr? I feel like Glasgow's been having unprotected sex since I've left. It makes me sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Probably because there he would have to wait even longer to greet me.

Btw, it seems we got second Amelia (clone?):

Talula wrote:
Tal entered the halls and though she had encountered some debate there once already, she felt the only way for her to ever learn anything was to ask questions. She cleared her throat and looked around at all those present.

Hi everyone!

I have a few questions. As you know I live in Lanark and naturally at the moment then all the talk are about that court case against Arwenstar, the former mayor. And I mean naturally when reading a legal document I find it natural to also look at the legal corpus of out fair county. Well that mixed with the fact that I feel it's important for every citizen to know the laws, along with their duties and rights.

However I can't help but wonder how a Public Prosecutor can present a case without presenting any evidence of an actual crime taking place. I mean wouldn't you say that any case without evidence is fairly baseless? I mean it says so in the legal corpus;

Article 1.2.1.3: The Public Prosecutor

Sub i: The Public Prosecutor is able to prosecute cases in the County court in the name of the County. The Public prosecutor has the right to bring charges against any individual who is suspected of a crime, provided they have first determined there is sufficient evidence to support the charge(s) against that individual. Sufficient evidence is defined as screen shots, witness testimony as well as other evidence admissible in court.

The reason I find this odd due to this:

Article 1.1.4: Rule of Law - No one person, regardless of their position or power in the County, is exempt from any of these laws except where specifically stated.

Though with that said then I know that .Swampi did in fact present evidence in her testimony, but I have to ask; they can't actually be used in the case, can they? I mean at first I thought "Oh okay, there's where the evidence are." But then I found this in the legal corpus;

Article 1.4.3: Value of proof, by decreasing order of its force:
i. The highest form of proof is a contract or a written agreement. An official contract signed by two or more parties needs the approval of the Council. A written agreement is a document signed by two or more parties and published in public. Any written proof has higher precedence than any spoken agreement.
ii. The confession: The person confesses the crime and is subject to judicial consequences.
iii. The testimony: A person who witnesses a crime and declares to the authorities the crime they witnessed, can provide a testimony in Court. A Witness who can provide proof of the crime committed, limited to the following: in game communication (forums*, mails with the consent of participating parties), tavern chat logs, visions and events.

Now I can't be the judge of whether they are false or not, but considering what the paragragh above states and what the paragragh regarding the falsification of proof says, then I'm now hoping that someone else could enlighten me, as I can't believe that any of our honourable council members would do that, when they would know it's against the law.

Article 2.4.4: An act of falsification of proof is defined as the creation of false evidence or modification of actual material evidence that can affect the result of the trial.
An act of false testimony is defined as the act of stating false information or the omission of information as testimony before the court during a trial.
The falsification of proof and false testimony are light crimes. If these acts are committed to make false accusation, the accuser exposes himself to receive the same degree of sentencing that the accused would have received

But then I thought given these law articles, then one could say, I mean it would almost be difficult to argue, that if the Judge actually passed a verdict based on a bill of indictment, without a single piece of evidence of a crime, along with evidence that according to the legal corpus is inadmissable, would more or less trigger this article;

Article 2.4.6: An act of abuse of power is defined as the use of public position beyond normal duties to earn political or personal gain for himself or an accomplice. An act of abuse of power is a infamous crime.

Against both Judge and then also against the Public Presecutor? I mean there's no real personal gain, but political perhaps?

Tal then shrugs and looks around

I'm just wondering here.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Angeljoy_whitesnow wrote:
Hezlog wrote:
William, once you and Wiltshire are ready for the Cog to be constructed, we would be happy to build it on your behalf.

Imshi, we in Chester have just undergone some elections, I'm not sure if you are in contact with the new TM, Layne_, but we are very eager to negotiate a deal, and get things rolling as soon as possible.

Phillip, I thank you for the offer, but we cannot in all good conscience accept any goods that have been gained through illegal acts as payment for a Cog, nor can we sell to groups known to be likely to use the ship for criminal activites.

Sorry to interrupt your discussion, but in Glasgow we won't discriminate against those who may be referred to as criminals, nor do we care if your money was acquired through illegal activities. If you're interested in building a ship, you're welcome in Ardencaple, County Glasgow. We don't believe in evil money!

Regards,
Lady Angel
Chancellor of Glasgow County Scotland
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Talula just posted some long weird stuff in HH which I don't get. All the bolded text hurt my eyes. Can't believe someone would wrote something as long as that based on some RL research.. I mean.. huh what.. o.O
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Tel!!!! Loved your post though! You have a lovely style! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

You mean this one Angel? If so, Thank You! Because I haven't been posting anything else hehe. Its at Highlands Hall in Scotland. Might as well place it here since not everyone visits the forums. I decided to visit it just to post this crap. Sorry if the red colour is hurting your eyes, can't bother to change it.

Hello all of you who may be listening, Telcara smiled at everyone. Some of you may know, others may not. I see myself as a traveler and a captain without a ship. She laughed, knowing how silly that sounded. I have been offered to teach seafaring skills at many universities. At every place I visit, and everyone I get to see, I always am respectful and nice. Few have made me upset and deserved a bad treatment from my side. I never say bad about someone before I know them and can judge them.

I would have said this in Galloway but as I am a traveler, I might not get to hear about any response and that would be a pity. I was invited to Galloway to teach for about 2 weeks. I decided to stay in Whithorn during that time. I then went to Wigtown. It was nice and I met many new faces and a few that were familiar.

There were many smiles and laughs but that was about to change. Nika joined us and it was a good atmosphere at first. It changed when Nika accused Dariangreen of being a liar and what not. That's no business of mine, its an argument between them that I will not stick my nose into. Why do I then speak about it? Because I really don't appreciate being called a hooker and commanded to leave the tavern and go to the whorehouse and have an orgy there. Those are words Nika used. I had not said any ill words to her to deserve such an attitude. I asked why she was so rude, and I didn't understand it better than because I had laughed with Dariangreen I was guilty of association? If I talk with a liar, does it make me one too? Telcara shakes her head. I don't understand that.

I won't tolerate that. I came here with friendly intentions and DO NOT deserve to be treated in a such way. I'm not saying all this to start some argument. That's not the purpose at all. I simply want to stand up and say, 'This is NOT ok'. Its not respectful in any kind of way and it can't be waved away as a joke as it was clear others who were in the tavern clearly didn't appreciate such behavior either.

I treat others as I would like to be treated myself. How do you treat others?
she asked no one in particular.

OOC: A note, this is entirely IC. If any censor has a problem with this, please PM me. I will ask to have any OOC and unrelated posts here removed. If anyone is wondering, yes, I did try and approach Nika OOC but it was ignored. I chose to bring it up IC instead. Nika is welcome to approch me OOC if she wishes.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Yes that one!!! It was really tastefully done, and yet you got the message across!
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

aww.. Its hard for me to be mean and rude to people Sad

... and I don't want it deleted by any critters, blah
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Nika's reply sure is lovely. She is actually threatening me Rolling Eyes

Nika wrote:
ooc: Oh please! Some who left I apologized to, and they understood! Please take this garbage away from here. You didn't respond IC in taverns at all, and nor was it a place for your ooc attacks.

This is nothing more than trash, just like the man I was IC attacking, for his cheating on yet another woman, trying to deny yet another womans child, and changing his rps again and again.

This is verified with tons of stuff, and you didn't even try to mail me IC or OOC. Only bring it to a public venue to bash.

This is pure harassment.

It is simple. If you don't like Nika. Tough stay away from her. If you don't like me. Tough stay away from me. Though many have made this mistake, and have since learned to build a nice relationship with me.

Please don't bring this trash here again. IC or OOC, cause if you really want an ear full IC. I have a lot of women who have a lot to say about why my character exploded on that man.

He is after all, by his own choice, Nika's rapist! That was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Seems she has a theme about guys "raping" her characters, does she not? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

It gets even better. She edited her post right now and added this:

Nika wrote:
IC:

Nika hears this nasty English woman's voice.

"Just like you English come here and expect us Scot's to be all placid like you! Well allow me to tell you a wee bit of truth. You are what you eat! Why don't you go back to England, get a boat, and take Darian with you! Sail off the edge of the world, and watch hundreds celebrate!"

Nika has been wanting to do this, and why not to this English trash. Pulling out an overly ripe tomato she throws it straight for the woman's head.

"Go back to England you English trash! Take our trash with you!"

Nika had always had a soft spot to the English due to her correspondences with the late Gabrielle, and the former duke of Cumberland, not to mention lady de Grey, but this one. Well ever since the flag competition Nika has seriously been growing intolerable of the snobby, it is as I say it, not as you do, stuck up, twisted, bugger nosed, skimming off the top cheating English.

This one was only fueling her fire, and making her growl louder. She walks away to her home, this English woman invaded, her life, this English woman feels she can dictate to, and lives happily in her Scotland.

She also changed this:
Nika wrote:
Please don't bring this trash here again. IC or OOC, cause if you really want an ear full IC. I have a lot of women who have a lot to say about why my character exploded on that man.

He is after all, by his own choice, Nika's rapist! That was what he wanted.

To this:
Nika wrote:
Please don't bring this trash here again. IC or OOC, cause if you really want an ear full IC. I have a lot of women who have a lot to say about why my character exploded on that man. Just leave it alone, and give it time, sometimes you uncover nasty stories, and it should be a wake up call to a major IC situation going on.

I recall you from when I played in England, so lets not go there. IC Nika knows the type of woman that talks to Dar.

Edited to add:

I only took one screenshot. Mozilla chose exactly the right time to act up and froze, so I had to close it. Its nothing I'd post on RK forums but might as well here.
As a test sort of, I sent this through the FAQ to admin. I wonder if it will be replied to Rolling Eyes

Funny stuff. - Page 5 NikaRudeness
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 am

Shit I seem to be spamming here but its getting a point where I'm not sure that when I wake up this is still left there Wink
I'm still avoiding answering to her. There's no point. Its funny that she thinks I have secrets. I will be waiting to hear about my secrets with great interest, I wasn't aware any such existed from England. Also funny about those Scots. As much as I know, Blainwolfe is english.

Nika wrote:
"Awww Syvon the thief. What's the matter, couldn't bully people with words any more, so you have to come call names?

Red low blow since I actually spoke highly of you. I only give back to those who give it. You should know that, so nice stretch. Such a horrible change from the man I enjoyed the company of in Wiggy you have become. Makes me sad."

(ooc Tele you used my name IC and OOC. You could have used pms first, but chose to flame and harass. OOC and IC, now knock it off. Else I will have to bring some of your secrets forward from England eh? You could have used a default situation, but chose to continue in on what should have stopped when I left tavern. Actually before that, since you should have never gone ooc.)

Nika storms back in throwing a painting in the woman's face.

"You want good Scots? Good people? There are some fine good people!"
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 am

As far as I'm concerned, Nika is English. Yeah, Nika was born in Scotland but all her characters are the same as Marzena/Nickyl. All of them. She whores around, gets one man and does a bunch, and then calls all other women whores and all men rapists. Maybe it is her way to feel less filthy, bringing everyone down to her level.

Think it was two weeks ago, I have Scots messaging me that she was mocking Ed over his father's death again, and trying to make it sound as if I was talking to her about it even now. I sent back a nice public response.

But yeah, I really like that my script blocks her bullshit. People like her make me wonder if The Exorcist is a true story.
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 am

Lol I remember when she called a charcter Stilled(my cousin) Steei(That English bloke) I told her just must have mixed up her accounts
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am

Nika is getting eradicated. Celebrate for a while until she pops up with another equally annoying "character".
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Serf
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 am

I hope she stays away from ireland >_>
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:31 am

{Camel} and {Giraffe} have been very nice. I even got to keep the bad words Razz

{Camel} wrote:
Dear Telcara,

I have also been assigned to Highland Halls, though I don't think an announcement has been made of this. I see that Giraffe is also aware of this thread, but I will be happy to keep an eye on it as well.

In fact, I have already seen it and having some concerns have checked the words you are referring to. Though they are most certainly not pleasant words, they are not banned either. And as the context you have used them in is not to insult another person but to explain your position, I was inclined to leave them.

Kind regards,
Camel

I also got a reply from Choup.

Choup wrote:
Hello
clean.

I suppose that's why Nika is about to get eradicated. Seems like reporting tavern insults have a better effect than I would imagine =]
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Serf
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Choup is rather banhammer happy, which i think is kinda great, especially when peeps are being nasty IG Very Happy If someone said the same thing on the forum, chances are they'd get a light tap and told to play nice.

I wonder if you can send screenies of forum stuff to Choup to receive her kind of justice Laughing
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Nope. The form clearly says only tavern and IG message isnults can be reported there. Forum posts and PMs are to be reported to censors. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Serf
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

bleh.
Back to top Go down
Edwin
Commoner
Edwin

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Telcara wrote:

I also got a reply from Choup.

Choup wrote:
Hello
clean.

ORLY?

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Marzena

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Nika

ETA:
Quote :
You could have used pms first, but chose to flame and harass.

This one made me fall off the chair Laughing PMS ftw!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Edwin wrote:

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Marzena

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Nika

Yeah, probably hoping to stalk me after I called her on her crap. The gift that keeps on giving. HerpesMarzena.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Choup says she checked and there's no connection between Nika account and Marzena account.

So it's either her on a proxy or someone trying to stop her from using it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next