Roby Lambourne
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:24 am

Yahuh, Whithorn is not in Galloway and Terrasophia had nothing to do with the Whithorn takeover.

Of course. I must have imagined her crew defending the power and the lot of them escaping on her ship.

Wait, what am I discussing reason for?

Ahem... I demand three heads! I will take Terra's child, as well as Kieran and either Adik or Dicaprio.

Until then, no mercy!

Oh, and cash repayments in addition! That is only fair!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:28 am

Adik and Dicaprio at the moment were citizens of Galloway, werent they ? I dont understand why you didnt mail Sullihan earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 am

Glasgow is to recompense Galloway for crimes committed by Gallovidians against Galloway. Sounds like a Gallovidian idea alright. Keep them coming Fitz. Should Glasgow also recompense Galloway for that one time Andimsum and Arian looted it too?
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:39 am

Hmmm, well we do not agree on those two.

But! I am a very nice person, you see!

So. New offer. Hang Terrasophia's child. Is her boat still around? Sink that. If not, an alternative will do. Because I am very nice. Now, do that, and pay the compensation for the looting of Whithorn, and we will forgive you. Smile 

See how reasonable I am?

You lot ever innocent. What a joke. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 am

No, you're not reasonable, but retarded.

1. Galloway's citizens looted Galloway's town. What Fury or Glasgow has to do with it ?

2. People in question visited Galloway later and not once. Galloway didnt care and I know very well why: there is no evidence on anything.

I can see you asking next for Glasgow to give back money that you stole from Galloway Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:47 am

Fitz_ wrote:
Is her boat still around? Sink that. If not, an alternative will do.

I'm quite lost how sinking the ship due to its former owner will solve this situation... Am I missing something? Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:51 am

IG residence has little relevance, ever. You know that.

We all know who Adik, Dicaprio, Terrasophia and Kelol were 'in with'. Just because you will not admit it, it does not make it untrue.

Now! I am being as reasonable as you are (no more or less). That is very nice of me! You do not agree? How sad!

Three heads for the sacking of Whithorn! Financial compensation!

Fair is fair. I am being only as fair as you are. Smile

@Mysterie - I'm not being serious... I'm trying to replicate his "retarded" (to use his own terminology) level of reasoning and fairness.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 am

Quote :
We all know who Adik, Dicaprio, Terrasophia and Kelol were 'in with'. Just because you will not admit it, it does not make it untrue.

You are wrong, but you're blinded by hatred and you cannot see the truth.

Quote :
See above

Quote :
Now! I am being as reasonable as you are (no more or less). That is very nice of me! You do not agree? How sad!
See above
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:12 am

Fitz_ wrote:
IG residence has little relevance, ever. You know that.

Three heads for the sacking of Whithorn! Financial compensation!

@Mysterie - I'm not being serious... I'm trying to replicate his "retarded" (to use his own terminology) level of reasoning and fairness.

No I dont know anything like that. And obviously you cannot provide any evidence.

Its quite funny how you do whine about Galloway's people looting Whithorn, but never did care when Whithornians did loot Kirkcudbight. When it was the other way around, obviously it all was cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

@dry - Evidence that Terra was high command for your group, for example? That requires evidence?

@angel - You're demanding heads for a revolt, as well as financial compensation, and I am blinded by hatred when I reciprocate the exact same demands?

You people are the ones making unreasonable demands, which is the point I was making by reciprocating the exact same demands in a sarcastic manner.

I am not blinded by hatred. That is why I am not demanding heads. That is why nobody in Galloway has ever demanded heads or made other ridiculous demands, while trying to broker peace. The ones blinded by hatred, if they truly believe what they are saying, is you people, with your ridiculous demands. Me, I'm under the impression that you know how ridiculous the demands are, and have no desire for peace whatsoever, but instead want to troll the krap out of Galloway for eternity. I could be wrong about that. If I am, than it's like I said before, and you are the blinded ones, with your ridiculous demands and no sense of reason.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 am

So what that she was ? Its not really your business who's in command here.

Quote :
That is why I am not demanding heads.

Quote :
So. New offer. Hang Terrasophia's child. Is her boat still around? Sink that. If not, an alternative will do.

Quote :
Ahem... I demand three heads! I will take Terra's child, as well as Kieran and either Adik or Dicaprio.

Quote :
therefore demand that the heads of Adik, Dicaprio and Terrasophia must roll; but because the latter is dead, I will therefore demand that we RP the hanging of her child as recompense.

Walking schizophrenia.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:24 am

Fitz_ wrote:
You people are the ones making unreasonable demands, which is the point I was making by reciprocating the exact same demands in a sarcastic manner.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 am

So far one making absurd demands is you. Glasgow in no way can be responsible if Galloway's citizens decide to loot their own towns.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:26 am

Fitz_ wrote:
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 am

Quote :
No I dont know anything like that.

Have yet to see anyone else except you who does. And you didnt provide any evidence so far. You what, really expect us to believe your made up lies ? Smile
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 am

fitz wrote:
Me, I'm under the impression that you know how ridiculous the demands are, and have no desire for peace whatsoever, but instead want to troll the krap out of Galloway for eternity.

........... Seriously? How many times have people in this thread said that over and over and over, and it's just now sinkingin?!

But a good part of me thinks you just enjoy the argumentative atmosphere, or lack there of.... since truths and realities are being warped by either side in this thread.

Can i ask a question, fitz?
Why are you waisting you're breath? Thete will never be peace between fury and campbell. Dry might give extreme ultimatums, but you can't be so stupid to think this will ever end.

(cover your ears fury! Lol) As long as fury exists, they will commit crimes, raid galloway, find people to cast their blame on for why they're doing it. My view.
The faster you get that in your head, the better for your people lol

*sighs* That is why i had to leave galloway. It wasn't because i liked glasgow, it was because the leadership of galloway for the past 2 years has been absolutely disgusting, filled with coruption, weak leaders, in active councillors, etc etc. I couldn't bare to live under such a pathetic reality.

Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 am

DATH TO GALLOWAY! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:55 am

ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
DATH TO GALLOWAY! Wink

We could definitely color Galloway. Bring on the paint!
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 am

:p Yes, Dath! Lol. Dath to England too!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 am

ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
find people to cast their blame on for why they're doing it

Easy, when all you have to do is to wait and watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 am

In answer. I do not know why. Certainly have more important things to be doing.

Might have something to do with staying quiet for a year while said persons roamed around this quasi-ooc discussion spreading all sorts of incorrect bullshit and insults, in an environment where people are ostracised for dissenting, such that when I finally wrote a single word, I couldn't help but speak out against said bullshit.

I certainly don't enjoy it though. That impression couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyway, if inactivity in Galloway bothered you, I'm sorry to say that, I'm willing to bet, this game will only continue to die off, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:06 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
find people to cast their blame on for why they're doing it

Easy, when all you have to do is to wait and watch Smile

You were supposed to be covering your ears, mister......  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 am

Dedicated to this JO laddy

There once was a man from Whithorn
Whose life was never lucky
He had no house
He had no spouse
But he loved his rubber ducky (Disclaimer)....more than he should Wink
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 am

Laughing

Truly, I am so very flattered to have created such a character that still gets such attention in the afterlife!

By all means, go after Clare, I'm sure that would make for a very popular end to Fitz. You were looking for help writing an ending, weren't you? Very Happy

Although I'm sure baby Tosher will be jealous when he's older than noone wanted his head as well.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:28 am

Tosher?? The jigs up! *runs with the baby to marry it to her character's daughter* Flee the scene!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next