AuthorMessage
Fordo
Commoner
Fordo

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

How's life treating ya? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:43 am

Right on Trin! Really happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 am

Fordo!! Very Happy Thank you, BIG HUGS
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:16 am

Woot woot! Big squeezes Trin!

I feel like a lot of people have had turns of luck recently. Let's hope it keeps up!!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:48 am

Agreed! Very Happy BIG SQUEEZES
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Commoner
Darkness

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Greetings all. HUGS to Trin, so happy for you and to know you are feeling better. Yay for Ahlia, good luck with the move. yeah, totally missed that convention thing, maybe net year.

ummm, so for the first time since any of you have known me, I have a job. A real job, not something under the table in a back alley. Kind of nice to be back in the work force (for the first time since 2005)
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Wow Dark, that is wonderful news. You should be proud of yourself  cheers  Congrats and big hugg!
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Dark that is wonderful news! It seems that 2015 is turning out to be a good year for a great many folks. I am so happy to see it.
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Congrats to you, too, Dark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Congrats Trinity and Dark!

We survived the Outlander premiere in NYC last night. Ragehammer even drove in and out of midtown. o.O
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 pm

haha fun drive ^^

i miss it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:37 pm

It was a total cluster. They were doing construction on the Lincoln Tunnel and had 4 lanes going down to 1. We actually drove out on the same ramp we drove in on. Jersey never looked so good!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm

*fist bumps D* Very Happy +1 Totally fantastic and so excited for you!! cheers

Now that just about sounds like daily evening traffic here where I'm at off of 275 O.o hate that shit. I'd love to visit NYC!! So many places I'd love to visit really, at least you survived Terra! LOL <3

Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:32 pm

oh my fucking god, don't mean to take away from the happy-feel-gooe vibe of Dark getting a job, but Trinity for the love of god please don't fist bump anyone's D... Jesus...

but seriously, congrats Dark, in a few months you'll forget what it was like to not have a job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

Of course YOU would go there Aidan! Laughing gawd >.< my face is seriously red after reading ur post lol!
Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:06 am

Well life's pretty good right now Very Happy Going to graduate from High School in a month, then I'm moving back out west almost right away. I have a place to stay while I find a job and an apartment too ^.^ And the weather is absolutely beautiful in the area I'm going to... And I know a bunch of folks there, so I won't be a social outcast! Yay for me!
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:20 pm

that sounds great man! congrats on graduating!

small update from me, I've gained over 12kg (!) [2stone//28lbs] via eating a shit tonne and going to the gym a lot. I weighed in at 96.2kg (~212lbs//15stone 1.5lbs) yesterday.. Feeling very comfortable in just a t-shirt when I go out which is just in time for summer!
mini-victory Monday for me!

that weight might sound like a lot, but remember I'm like 6'5.5" so, you know..
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:26 am

Here I am, 3am in the morning and can't sleep because I know in less than 5min it's going to feel like I need to pee AGAIN as the baby finds my bladder comfy. It's a boy! Found out yesterday Smile

I cannot express how very happy I am to be pregnant, I mean, it's taken me 10yrs of trying to finally have this little piece of heaven and it took a few months of keeping it secret because of the fear of loss as it wouldn't have been the first time. BUT I am enjoying it now and let me tell ya, I am beyond hormonally challenged >.< almost every sweet gesture, kind words, has me crying at the drop of a hat. I get irritated very easily, enough to where I about took out my neighbor the other day for using my turn around from his driveway and taking out a portion of my retaining wall...he's a big dude and was skeert, that's how bad I was. And I'm not joking. Obviously not like that with my family but don't mess with me or mine! or in this case my retaining wall lol especially while I'm nuts...gawd. Thing is, I'm never like that though either, can get along with everyone, if ever I have an issue it's never been a problem to sort it out peacefully with whoever, but hot damn, not right now it ain't happening. Oh yeah, I've gained weight too, feel like a damn oompa loompa on steroids and I'm still only 4mths pregnant, nothing fits, I'm glad you're enjoying the weight gain Aidan! LOL jerkface Razz

Tired, constantly tired too.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:36 am

Trin, sending you lots and lots of huggles. Hormones can so totally mess with your head, when I was going through IVF I was laughing one minute, crying the next then having a ragefit for no reason at all. I didn't even like myself lol. I can't tell you how happy I am for you and am sending lots of love and good thoughts your way.
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:39 am

I've got a pizza baby (+15 pounds since November) from eating too much this winter. This was due in part to an unusually challenging group of students this spring; I'm very glad to see them graduate next week! Very Happy

Time to start eating my veggies and walking more often this summer - I do love pizza, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:37 am

Thank you Bekah <3 been feeling a little better

Pizza is good, been on a pineapple kick lately hehe
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Hawaiian pizza... ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Yes ^^ mmmm lol
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:16 am

I'm not big on publicly airing the shit that goes on in my life, nor am I particularly religious at all, but there comes a point where you can't keep shit up bottled up any longer and recently I've found myself, more often than not, both asking for strength and guidance for myself and for the people whose lives are affected by this.

As of today, in just this year, I either personally know or am close to five people who have loved ones whom are dealing with cancer or the after effects of it.  

My father’s wife’s best friend recently passed due to cancer.  Lung, I think. My dad, who is generally not an emotional man, reached out to me several weeks ago just to ‘hear a friendly voice’.  My aunt has been battling ovarian cancer since 2008.  She’s beaten all the odds but at the end of the day it’s a matter of ‘when’, not ‘if’.  My best friend’s father was recently diagnosed with an aggressive form of skin cancer.  The couple (both of whom I do consider my friends as well as coworkers) who handle the accounting for the Association I work for; his mother was diagnosed with cancer of the larynx and it’s been nothing but an uphill battle.  Then, perhaps two months ago, his wife was diagnosed with colon cancer and…  Due to the incompetence of doctors at the hospital she was originally in and our fucked up healthcare system…  It’s been one botched situation after another.  

I went to see her last night and it’s all I can do not to break out in tears right now as I write this.  She is one of the strongest women I know and is laying there more or less wasting away.  I’m so afraid for her, and I can’t even imagine how her husband is holding up through all of this.  He is stubbornly clinging to hope – As he should – And I hope it pays off in the end but…  I don’t know.

Cancer is rampant and worse than the fucking plague.  Maybe you know someone effected by it, directly or indirectly, and let me tell you – My heart goes out to you and those having to go through it.  Life is precious.  Don’t ever take for granted those people around you.  Take care of yourself and others.  You never know when one day they, or you, may no longer be there.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Sending you a hug Morgan, sounds like you need one.  Four years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and a year ago I was given the all clear.  I consider myself to be incredibly lucky but my heart goes out to those who are not as fortunate.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Fuck cancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life treating ya?
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next