AuthorMessage
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 am

Before it gets deleted/edited, I'm saving a copy here.

Whitesnow wrote:
F-u-c-k you Pennsygal. I'll state later that censors were biased.

The rules does apply to all or to none at all. I've got bans for way less what Prut does allow to herself. What to say about Edwin heh...

So if the rules wont be applied to all equally, I wont be obligated to follow them either. I will consider myself "more equal".

Yes I'm willing to get the ban for what I said, and in no way I meant to offend Pennsygal. Used it just as the example.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Wittingm wrote:
!الموت للمشرفين كافر! يجب علينا حرق قائمة من الكلمات المحرمة

*Translation, close as I can get it: We respectfully disagree with your interpretation of events upon the forums! We don't really agree with the potential contents of this list of words that are frowned upon.

Thomas_macspr wrote:
Wittingm wrote:
!الموت للمشرفين كافر! يجب علينا حرق قائمة من الكلمات المحرمة

*Translation, close as I can get it: We respectfully disagree with your interpretation of events upon the forums! We don't really agree with the potential contents of this list of words that are frowned upon.

You sure that's the proper translation? Laughing

{Camel} wrote:
(Thomas, the translation I come up with is: " Death to the infidel supervisors! We must burn the list of forbidden words" so yes, close enough. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Someone kill Pennsygal please . . . I'll be your servant/sex slave forever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Serf
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

xD ROFL

close enough :p
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 am

Rothar wrote:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=1805161

I find it very amusing that Glasgow fury "belittle" Galloway, at every chance they get.
Everyone knows the Campbell Clan and Fury are in bed with each other.

Thing I find more funny about this is, Galloway people are been recruited to help fight FURY Glasgow's battles, the very same people who bad mouth Galloway people in the Galloway Inn, in our Galloway town forums.

Also didn't "Glasgow County" GO INDEPENDENT, if that is the case then why should Galloway help Glasgow Fury. If good honest people of Glasgow I know their is still many, as you voted for me to act and help Glasgow. So I'm asking you all to move down to Galloway to live. We'll see how well fury survives on their own. You want to break Scotland, slowly and kill us all. NO MORE!!!

Then Jah help you Fury, I prey you all die and fall on your own sword.
You've held this country to ransom I for one am sick of it.

Well I'm laying down the Gauntlet, you want entire Scotland.
You come down to Galloway and fight for it, you hear.
Galloway people will not stand for this outrage anymore.

I've watched in the forums, and how Fury, and whitesnows bag good Galloway citizens every chance they get. Now we see a big backflip, now we see Fury asking help from Campbells because they can't fight their own battles.

I'll be applauding Galloway people to stay at home and defend Galloway.
No I don't have anything against Glasgow people.

Glasgow people aren't all "Fury" however they have to put up with the poor narrow mindness of the fury. Their lack of compassion and constant corruption, something is on the stench up in Glasgow capital, and it smells to high heaven.

But I do have a problem with it being run by Fury thugs, and they might be great economicists, you can spin it however you want.

I will admit that ardencaple townhall got looted of townfunds, and I judged entire glasgow, which was wrong of King I have a obligations I apologise to Glasgow Citizen's but to Fury they can kiss my A$$.

But I will not excuse myself to those furry pelt coats, no sir you have my utter discontempt from your King. If I had my way, I'd ask every single Scotland person to rise up against you, and drive the fury and campbells out of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 am

Jaqen wrote:
Alistair243 wrote:
Im with Sepia on this OOC, i havnt had to deal much with the church in RP but iv heard of Glasgows situation. Now i understand many want to control the church in their area so their not under URAC but the game mechanics give all the power to URAC, so far i havnt really seen a proper rp based on a new religion around Scotland other than choncobar who has his stones, now i dont know what Glasgow still does but you could always develop on that and either A prove you have a majority of citizens not URAC but your religion, or have a religious war where you throw out the priests of the new religion and replace them. If you were to explain to the Church members OOC that this was an rp and you would very much like it if they would co operate on you with this, to appoint priests for your district and in return they continue to have the bishop seat until all of scotland isnt URAC or something. But i would think the church would be very accomodating, its not like their losing much, they always have a shortage of priests and so not having to govern Glasgow out of their vast realm would matter little. If on the other hand they refused Brennos i would like to think would be most accomodating.

But to demand control of your church without rping something else is just lazy, it also makes it look far more OOC because its something you want with your character rather than going through all the actions of a play. Im not saying make an rp thread and make a new religion and all that jaz, but make a story too it, make up a structure for the religion make us letters to explain whats happening and make your demands to the church, convert the people of the land, because URAC wont give up the churches while they have a majority. But, and i may be misinformed here, saying you want control of the church just so you can appoint priests you like isnt good rping.

And last but not least, this is a very religious period, the admins changed the names so we wouldnt get too caught up in it but still you can see the groups, for a county to declare religious freedom would cause a civil war, or a crusade, France IG has had a few of these actually as they rp it. So when you rp otherwise and you should rp not just try and control the church for your own ends, then remember it has world consequences and accept that.

Ignoring the majority of your usual nonsense about Glasgow...
Where have you seen anywhere that anyone wants to control the church? Nowhere, you're just spouting your typical "I don't know the situation but I'm going to spout random Excrement."

Why should anyone roleplay being of a different religion? The church has sucked all the fun out of it, they wont give your character any chance of gaining a church, now why would I waste time roleplaying I have one, if I'm never going to have one? You might like to roleplay in the weald about how intelligent Alastair (my impression of the character not the person behind it.) is but this isn't the weald so we can only roleplay the possible and according to URAC figures other religions are impossible.

Again, OOCly talking about an OOC dispute? Yeah, thats super lazy. Also, once more, why should I waste my time and that of others with a roleplay in the aim of having someone of a different faith implemented when you can see clearly here that they refuse to let go of any shred of power they have? Favouring leaving a county without priessts rather than allow, not even let go of any of their power, a priest of a different religion.

It was a very religious period you are right, and it is the period in which the church lost its sway and Lutherism rose to prominence. No one is trying to control the church for their own ends, we s imply want religious freedom, wasn't that somewhere on the constitution?

Between the church and being in Scotland any point of proper roleplaying is gone.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Counts down the 3 weeks until he is home . . .
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Barerose wrote:
Should we formally denounce King Rothar's kingship, and accept the false guidence of the true pretender to the throne?

Should we as a people, accept Richard Irvine (Smudger), as the the King of Scotland?
By doing so, fully acknowledge that any diplomatic, political, and title achievements of the false king (rp only possition) be completely false, and hold absolutely NO bearing on the people of Scotland.

Will we do this willingly, and in full knowledge of the fact that Rothar will still hold ALL IG kingly abilities while Richard Irvine sits upon the throne we create for him, until such time as the next Royal Election Process starts, and is finalized?

Laughing

So far
AYE 14 votes
NAY 1vote
What??? 0 votes
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 pm

I miss Scotland...so bad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Oh, it's a barrel of monkeys. You guys should come back. With all of your strong friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Yes... join us.... we have cookies... and whisky!!
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Elois wrote:
I miss Scotland...so bad. Sad

^ That... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Tanissa wrote:
I can not do is to congratulate for this excellent work of your esteemed fellow Seldomseen. He is only able to sink the ships unattended anchored in ports.

Be proud of him.

While looking for a peaceful solution that would allow Scotland to recover, another one of my ships has gone to fund the work of this incomparable captain.

Who should contact me to sign an agreement if they have remained silent, while in a sea of my jewelry has found its end.

Do not think for a second that these cowardly attacks can make us afraid or discouraged.

Honestly, what I feel now is disgust towards this group of rabbits who put their hands and governs your fields even if not at the sunlight , and to all those who, while denying their involvement helps them.

You do not deserve anything.
Your word has the value of dried dung.
And make arrangements with you is like putting his hand in a jar that contains an asp.

The war you have not ever seen, what has happened until now is only a storm in a teacup.

For the fanatics of the evidence:

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Ekgcrb
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Waaa Waa Waa moar.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 am

Rothar.i wrote:
Rothar also saw a tired Duke Wallace, make an impassionate plea to Galloway people to stand and unite. He had heard that according to Wallace said, a few nights before that Glasgow County Council was poor and certainly could not make a compensation alone. Yet fury with bucket loads of monies does not even bother.

[hrp]He began to speak, "It was a great effort on Wallace and Hebrin to try and work
together when they want too".

Starts to walk up to the podium, clears his throat.

"Scot's this is a mixed result for us all, but at the same time it will eliminate
a ongoing problem that Scotland has been experiencing."

Rothar, raises his hands on the podium, and says
"It has been a difficult issue for all the sides involved from start to finish."

"While I applaud both counties working together, they had to deal with some major political deals done at same time, the counties. Like removing Glasgow border system of passes in return for Alanna_Kyles archbishop's safe return to Galloway."

"Why has it taken a war for people to actually sit up and take notice?"
It's how the problems were handled and undoubtedly each County will learn by these problems in case their is a next time.

"I think all parties involved deserved their day in court, and permitted to exercise their right to prove the alleged charges against them. This is what Scots needed all out in the open as still things remain concealed."

"Seldomseen, has sunk two ships now, makes you wonder did he learn anything from the sinking the first Italian nobles ship."
[/hrp]

As Wallace attested too he was the problem that started all these trangressions.
He might not be able to be charged for first offence it makes you wonder about the 2nd offence however.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 am

Wallace wrote:
This treaty has been presented by the Ambassador of Westmorland, and Vice Chancellor Alistair Campbell has forwarded it for our discussion and possibly acceptance. I will let others voice their thoughts before I say what I think personally.

I know certain people with have strong feelings about this, but lets try and keep it constructive guys:)

Quote :
Peace and Friendship Treaty between the County of Westmorland and the County of Galloway

In their great wisdom, the Count of Westmorland, Emmerscab, and Duke of Galloway, Wallace, to protect the delicate balance of peace between their two counties and the border between Scotland and England, do, this day, put in writing the present treaty of Intent, binding the the governments of the signators and the citizens of the County of Westmorland and the County of Galloway.

Article I - Regarding armed aggression:
i The contracting parties agree not to initiate any armed aggression against the other while this document remains in effect. If, by chance, any form of armed aggression is intiated and sanctioned by one of the contracting parties this document will be immediately null and void.

Article II - Regarding the signing other treaties:
i The contracting parties agree not to participate in signing other treaties, agreements or accords that are hostile to the other contracting party and against this treaty.
Examples of hostile Treaties, agreements and accords that are to do damage or to obtain by force part of either contracting parties lands.

Article III - Regarding cooperation in the case of third party conflict:
i The contracting parties agree to avoid giving any kind of help (commercial, diplomatic, military) to a third party that is in conflict with one of the signing parties.
ii Either one of the parties may, with the consent of the other and with the agreement of the third party, act as a mediator to resolve such a conflict.

Article IV - Regarding prestige:
i The contracting parties agree not to provide thier prestige to any army entering the other county without the written consent of both signators.

Article V - Regarding enemy lists:
i The contracting parties agree at no time will thier armies be set to "Kill All Armies" and that any exceptional circumstances shall be in writing to warn the other that this staus is in existance..
ii If one of the counties "kill lists" any citizen of the other then such must be stated in writing, at the time the decision is made, to the Count/Countess or Duke/Duchess and the reasons stated clearly with judicial evidence for such an act.

Article VI - Regarding Naval engagements:
i Warships of each contracting parties navy will not knowingly fire upon ships of the other contracting party or ships known to have citizens of the other contracting party aboard save where there is an immediate percieved threat to them if they do not.
ii The contracting party will contact the Count/Duke of the other party at the earliest opportunity and always before opening fire.

Article VII - Regarding modifications of this treaty:
i By mutual agreement, it is possible to modify this treaty partially or totally.

Article VIII - Regarding the respect of the treaty clauses:
i Any action that would constitute the lack of respect for the clauses set forth here will without hesitation be consider a breech of this document and would result in this document becoming null and void.
ii At least five days notice in writing by one of the contractors to the other will be required to negate this document.

Article IX – Regarding the treaty effectiveness:
i This treaty shall become effective without a time limit from the ratification and it binds the two countries and it's citizens.
ii This treaty is written in one versions, as both counties share the common language of English.

Signed at the Embassy of the County of Westmorland on the XX day of XXXXXXX in the year 1459

Count Emmerscab
Count of Westmorland
(Seal)

Sir Baldar de Lusignon
Chancellor of the Westmorland Embassy
(Seal)

Lady Caitilin Stryke de Lusignon
Ambassador of Westmorland to Galloway
(Seal)

Signed at the Embassy of the County of Galloway on the XX day of XXXXXX in the year 1459

Duke of Galloway
(Seal)

Chancellor of the Galloway Embassy
(Seal)

Ambassador of Galloway to Westmorland
(Seal)
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:20 am

Fans from Italy:

Tanissa wrote:
Translation:

Whitesnow wrote:
Thanks to all that did help in our little war.

Firstly for Glaswegian people, those that didnt give up, spent weeks defending their towns, and especially to those who did join county armies and went for defending other towns of the county.

Fury - I'm rather glad, because we did what we could and came out as the winners. Also we did stay true to our word and didnt let Glasgow to be blackmailed by the foreigners.

He wanted to write:

Thanks to all that did help in our little war (of the Fury), alone we have taken many kicks in the behind.

Firstly for Glaswegian people, those who were forced to fight for our cause, spent weeks defending their towns, and especially to those who did join county armies and went for defending other towns of the county.
I do not pay taxes, fortunately that someone helps me spending his money.

Fury - I'm rather glad, because we did what we could and for the second time I tell you that we came out winners, I hope to do the same shape of poop like last time. Also, we kept in our pocket money stolen from strangers while you give up work in the fields, the County has suffered severe damage but to us Fury that care, my friend Seldomseen has his beautiful ship. He promised me that me will take a cruise, I will send you all a postcard.

Whitesnow wrote:
Galloway, now I do have mixed opinion, but one of the reasons why I did always like Galloway, was that it always was chaotic county.

I do thank Alessandra_oct, firstly. She had an army and willingness to come. Also I do thank all the good citizens of Galloway that did decide to join the battle on our side.

If I'll be able to return the favour, I will do it Wink

He wanted to write:

Galloway, yet we have not put their hands full there, their Duke is a coward who could not make any decisions, but we will soon have under control, too.

I do thank Alessandra_oct, firstly. She had an army and willingness to come. Also I do thank all the good citizens of Galloway that did decide to join the battle on our side, to free, taking fish in the face by their fellow citizens for helping us to keep the loot. Maybe they'll bring someone with me on a cruise. They can wash my underwear and clean the toilet on board.

Perhaps repay the favor, but I will ask them the money first, I'm not stupid.

Whitesnow wrote:
However, as always there were some hostile elements. Some people from Galloway's council openly did tell about their support to fretalians. They didnt mind giving fretalians a base from where they could hit Glasgow, nor ever did mind giving the passage to their army. We all can remember Swampi's one woman army, and what a scandal some people did try to create because she came for the shopping. Now that hostile army, which did kill Galloway's citizens: some of them were simply travelers, got it in the eye's blink.

It's ok for me. It is as it is. But dont expect me, to respect people that took such decisions, nor dont expect me to do any favours to their council.

He wanted to write:

However, as always there were some hostile elements. Some people from Galloway's council openly did tell about their support to fretalians.
Helped them thinking it was just compensation for the theft. One thing is inconceivable! If returned the money and the ship, with what was going on a cruise then I? We made so much effort to organize all the theft, and they hinder us in the name of justice. They have not yet realized that the only justice here is to fill my pockets. I will remember them.

It's ok for me. It is as it is. I can not do much now, but if me get the chance to kill them in the street as it is used to doing Swampi to those who do not agree with his whims.

Whitesnow wrote:
That doesnt apply to the individuals from Galloway who did help us indeed, you know who you're Wink

In conclusion about Galloway's question, I shall give the county more time, I hope that some patriotic people will come to rule it, not english puppets nor cowards that can be bent in any way one wants.

I wont even talk about so called king. He's the agent of England and only thing he can get on our lands - is death. What he did during the course is a treason: openly supported the foreign invaders. Some of his accusations, I do find being funny, but I am not sure that he will like the sense of humour that Fury has Very Happy

All in all: thanks to those that did deserve it Wink Populists, cowards and spies - you arent getting any positive credit Razz

Dry Whitesnow

Fury High Commander
The judge of Glasgow

He wanted to write:

In conclusion: I want to become King and sell us all to die against the England, so my friends can rob those returning from war. Everyone knows that there is confusion when everyone can do what he likes and nobody is aware. I'm sure you make it, because you are a herd of sheep.

Indeed now that I think the King I do some of my servants, so if he goes wrong is his business.

Keep it up, I'm very proud of you.

About: Donated money to the County, I have to buy a new cloak!

Dry Whitesnow

Fury High Commander
The judge of Glasgow

Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 am

Dimex wrote:
I'm shocked that bandits and thieves feels themselves so free in our sister county. Why the king doesnt send his forces that could put an order in that county ?!
Why Galloway chose to cooperate with such villains ? Will we really need to ask England to come and help as our good people seems to be unable to overthrow bloody and criminal regime of Glasgow !?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Eww
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Seeing as Dimex was born on the 9th of November, I am guessing he is a fretalian clone?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:40 am

Maybe fret, maybe english, no idea.

Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:32 am

Rothar.i wrote:
Some Royal News:

"Due to a conspiracy of selling scottish titles for personal gain, several worldly complaints of this transition, and in activity coupled with lack of communication.

A review is ordered the positions are reassigned as follows:

New Lord Lyon - Flaithbheartach
Scotland Royal Ambassador for France - Wallace

I'd like to offer my personal congratulations to both office bearers may you do Scotland proud in the heraldry and royal ambassador work.

Dated: Tuesday 6 December 1459
HRH Rothar.I
King of Scotland

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Green_Roth_KingSeal

I'm really interested how Wallace will work as Scotland's ambassador to France if Glasgow isnt(and wont be) supporting him and has its own diplomatical channels Razz
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 am

That really is pathetic, honestly. Flaith as Lord Lyon is fine. Regardless of anyone's personal opinion of him, he is among the people who could do the job to some degree. But Wallace as Royal Ambassador for France? That's just senseless, and honestly, makes one wonder what went on behind the scenes.

Who was the supposed Royal Ambassador for France before now? Wallace is incapable of being Duke as it is, let alone adding more positions to his supposed workload.

I assume that these claims of selling Scottish titles for personal gain are aimed at Leah, or has there been another Lord Lyon after her and before Flaith? Regardless, I doubt there is any substance in such claims.

When is the next Royal election? Rothar has been disappointing me lately, if I must be honest. I look forward to returning to Galloway and doing what I can to fix and help the place. At the moment, she is really shaming me.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 am

Romain, and apparently some French guy did get a title O.o Don't know if she actually knows about it though tbh https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/6f74h5.jpg
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:15 am

Fitz_ wrote:
That really is pathetic, honestly. Flaith as Lord Lyon is fine. Regardless of anyone's personal opinion of him, he is among the people who could do the job to some degree. But Wallace as Royal Ambassador for France? That's just senseless, and honestly, makes one wonder what went on behind the scenes.

Who was the supposed Royal Ambassador for France before now? Wallace is incapable of being Duke as it is, let alone adding more positions to his supposed workload.

I assume that these claims of selling Scottish titles for personal gain are aimed at Leah, or has there been another Lord Lyon after her and before Flaith? Regardless, I doubt there is any substance in such claims.

When is the next Royal election? Rothar has been disappointing me lately, if I must be honest. I look forward to returning to Galloway and doing what I can to fix and help the place. At the moment, she is really shaming me.

Nobody here will recognize neither Wallace as ambassador of something bigger than Galloway, nor Flaith as Lord Lyon Razz

I for example, respect my county enough not to let her to be tied with an organization which hosts english agents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next