WhiteSnow
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

Funny stuff. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:26 am

Sephrenia wrote:
Romain, and apparently some French guy did get a title O.o Don't know if she actually knows about it though tbh https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/6f74h5.jpg

Thanks for that. See, it makes no sense to me, to replace someone who speaks fluent French, Romain, with someone who, well, does not, and has a questionable liking for the English. Top that with the fact that Romain has good contact with the Queen of France, and I'd be willing to bet the reason Wallace is now the supposed Royal Ambassador, is because he's willing to kiss Rothar's arse? Hmmm, possibly. Really, it's a slap in the face to Romain, because he's been doing a lot of good work for Rothar.

I do wonder about this noble title though. I believe Charlesv is Scottish, but I may be wrong.

Quote :
Nobody here will recognize neither Wallace as ambassador of something bigger than Galloway, nor Flaith as Lord Lyon

It's good to know that you don't recognize Wallace. No sane person would.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 am

Wallace wrote:
.swampi wrote:
flaith

did u start the conspiricy theory to get the job back Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's only a conspiracy theory if it's not true. There was sufficient evidence to prove corruption within the Lyons Court for selling at least one title (Duke of Montrose) to a Frenchman, using the Kings seal without permission and generally misusing the positions granted to them.

Unlike last time, this time there is actually a reason for replacing the Lord Lyon, until now Rothar had respected King Cheatleys decision to place Leah as Lord Lyon. If this was some conspiracy theory to get someone else in power it would have happened a long time ago.

Hebrin wrote:
So is that anything like selling the Scottish people to the English to obtain the crown?

Or is that regardless of the level of communication making up conversations to suit ones own needs over those of his people?

Or continually taking the word of foreign murderers over that of your supposed own people?

Rothar you are the worst so called king I have ever seen. I'll even make that official on my last day in office. I bet you conducted a very thorough investigation and questioned the Lady Lyon before coming to this conclusion as well. You have the audacity to claim the legal system is corrupt in Glasgow, you don't even bother to pretend to follow the law in all your proclamations.

You will hear our official position soon.

Whitesnow wrote:
Dry Whitesnow waves with an official response from Glasgow's Council.

[rp]

To the citizens of Scotland,

As it seems so called king of Scotland isnt calming down and continues to plague highlands hall with his antics, Glasgow's Council wants to remind you all of a few things.

On the 12th of October, the duke of Glasgow, Hebrin MacGavin issued a degree by which a person called Rothar.i is no longer recognized as the king in County Glasgow and no longer has any authority over Glasgow.
Hence any decrees and announcements coming from the so called king doesnt apply to Glasgow:

- Glasgow already has the chancellor who does deal with foreign politics already through our diplomatic channels, so we dont need the services of Wallace nor we do recognize him as an ambassador to France. If County Galloway wants him as their ambassador - we have nothing against it and will respect such decision of Galloway.

- County Glasgow must maintain its security and good reputation, so it cannot be tied in any way with an organization which is being lead and hosts agents of England. Hence, Lyon's Court is no longer being recognized in Glasgow as long as the enemies of the country will be present there.

On behalf of Glasgow Council

Dry Whitesnow
The judge of Glasgow

[/rp]
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 am

Flaithbheartach wrote:
[rp]To the Scots,

On this Tuesday the Sixth of December 1459 we, Flaithbheartach de Innes-Kerr of that Ilk, are hereby reinstated, by the Grace of King Rothar (rothar.1) the First of the Scots, as Lord Lyon, King of Arms. Let it be known to all and sundry that we fully intend to reform the operations of the Court of the Lord Lyon, which has for too long been indolent and incompetent, and remove any vestiges of corruption instilled by previous Officers. Furthermore, we wish to thank the previous Lady Lyon, Leah Irvine, for stepping down from this prestigious office with the utmost dignity.

As part of our reformation, all Scots who were not involved in the selling of titles, nor who may be reasonably suspected of involvement, shall be able to join the Lyon Court without restraint or testing at any time within the next month. We plan, immediately, to begin the writing of a new Charter, from scratch and not based either on the previous issue or any foreign document, for our charter will be solely Scottish. Finally, all former titles and honours awarded by any Lyon Court in the past are, as this is a new Court, hereby revoked.

Lord Lyon, King of Arms:
Flaithbheartach de Innes-Kerr

Funny stuff. - Page 25 Lyon_court_g[/rp]
[rp]PS. All former members of the Lyon Court have been removed. However, every one of them is free to reapply and will be judged, on a case-by-case basis, as to their involvement in the aforementioned corruption. Those against whom no credible evidence can be found will, of course, be permitted entry on the same grounds as all other citizens.[/rp]
((ooc: To apply, post in this thread. Directions: Forum Index -> Lyon's Court of Arms -> Membership Application))
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 am

Does anyone know when Rothar's supposed reign ends?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 am

He's got like 5 more months.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 am

But I thought being King only lasted 6 months? Has it really only been 1 month?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am

I think its 6-8 months.

Also it seems Leah got 27k pounds if to believe Wallace Very Happy

Wallace wrote:
I don't claim to represent either Glasgow or Galloway in this office of Ambassador, neither of our Counties allow Rothar to represent us, it is more a symbolic position at best. As for timing, this came with the discovery of the sale of at least one title, and has nothing to do with whether Leah is in retreat or not.

As for the law, I don't seem to remember anyone from Glasgow kicking up a fuss about the law when HRH Cheatley I decided to replace the Lord Lyon during his term. This time there is evidence of corruption within the Lyons Court, with a Duchy being sold for the princely sum of £27,000. None of which is likely to find its way back to Scotland either. The Lyons Court has not even done anything since Leah took over, apart from give titles out (disregarding protocol) to her two employees, move everything out of the usual Lyons Court offices and sell a Scottish title to a Frenchman. There is no point having the organisation if it isn't going to do anything.

Galloway continued to recognize the Lyon's Court, even after that debacle, for Glasgow to react in this way is just petty.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Jaqen wrote:
Now we have all witnessed the outcry enforced upon us by the whingers of the South when Flaith was "booted out of office", we know the names of the people and we know that two more so than the rest stand out. Flaith and Wallace. Now I remind the good people of Scotland just what was said:

Flaithbheartach wrote:
Flaithbheartach, having heard that the Glaswegians had turned to either daring or stupid, limped into the Highlands Hall. People watched as he went by, some with hatred and some with sympathy, but he didn't take any notice. Finally he made his way through the crowd and stopped only a foot in front of Cheatley. "By what authority? He who refuses coronation, as you have done, has no power in this realm. And he who lacks the claim of Royal Blood has just as little power. You are no King, and I am the Lord Lyon!" He looked defiantly at the young Glaswegian for a few moments before turning to leave. People were most likely cursing him at that point, perhaps the pseudoking would even reply, but he took no notice as he slowly left. "Oh, and my resignation will only come with my corpse - so come and get it if you dare, fool!"

So here we see the then Lord Lyon's claims that the King cannot dispose of a Lyon whom is an imbecile. Moving on:

Flaithbheartach wrote:
"All the commotion! And the only things gone are those made by or which I directed the making of, what I had nothing to do with is still there - but it's not much. Like I said don't worry, you'll get it back - I may loath you and your fake king Benjamin but I won't negate the work I've done for you over the past year, I also won't expect to be thanked because I know the wretches that have power in the north."

"Oh, and as for precedent: Yes one out of five Lords Lyon was appointed by the Steward, but another was appointed by the English College of Heraldry. Do they have the right as well?"
Flaith chuckled at the madness in the country that once was, as well as the madness in the new country of Glasgow. Some people just wouldn't see, or at any rate wouldn't say - tough visages weren't without their cracks, if only their owners knew.

We can once again see the then Lord Lyon stating once more that the King has no power to relieve him of his position. Next:

Flaithbheartach wrote:
Flaithbheartach wrote:
[rp]To the Scots,

On this Thursday the Second of June 1459, I, Flaithbheartach de Innes-Kerr of that Ilk, hereby resign my tenure as Lord Lyon. I have not been removed by corruption or thievery, rather I have chosen that to fight is not worth it - none have made me for I am simply old and tired of the games of degradation.

You will also notice that the Lyon Court is now restocked: Six articles, a complete Coat of Arms registry, a complete Seals registry, a complete Flags registry, a complete Knighthoods registry, the Order of Precedence, and a Q&A have all been returned to the places they were originally created for during my tenure as Lord Lyon.

In keeping this open letter brief I won't detail the crudeness of current affairs or the lewdness of my detractors, those who only seek to degrade the Lyon Court, but I shall provide some further information: Romain de Saint-Clair, the most talented Herald Painter and Sigliant known to Scotland, has chosen to resign with me, as has Wallace Kerr, a brilliant administrator and public servant. We, the remnants of the true Lyon Court, will now focus our efforts where they may be appreciated.

The Lyon Court, not having a single Officer, is now vacant - despite what some will undoubtedly claim. Let whoever harbours desire claim it as their own, it does not matter who since the life has already been torn out and asunder by false heroes.

Ex Lord Lyon King of Arms:

Funny stuff. - Page 25 Lyon_court_g[/rp]
((ooc: Certain outside people sucked all the fun out of the LC a long time ago and since then I've just been looking for a successor so it can continue in peace. I was annoyed to be removed before finding one but now I honestly don't care - so do whatever you want with it, it's just going to be ignored anyway.))

Now we see that the then Lord Lyon states that he was not removed from office but stepped down.

So what we have here are lying, manipulating, hypocritical vultures. They swoop on opportunity with impunity and attempt to lie and cosy their way to the top. I need not show the actions and words of Rothar to prove such against him but here is a little segment I'll provide for your pleasure on Flaith. Now I'll share a little on Wallace and his love for mock trials, well I'll share a segment from the judgement within one of his mock trials:

Wallace wrote:

Regarding the King Ordering a change of leadership in the Lyons Court, there is a clear procedure set out within the charter of the Lyon's Court, which is as follows:

Quote :
E. Election of the Lord/Lady Lyon
I. The discussion and nominations will last a minimum of four (4) days
II. The poll will last three (3) days
III. All Lyon Court Officers must vote
IV. The winner will be the nominee with the most votes
V. In the event that there is no winner, a three (3) day poll will be run between the highest-polled nominees

The King disregarded the charter of the Lyon's Court, and so can be said himself to have acted illegally, but that is not a matter for this Court. As such, I find that the Defendant was unfairly dismissed from his position as Lord Lyon, and whilst his behaviour after said dismissal was not particularly becoming of his station, he can be said to have a genuine grievance.

I do, therefore, find the Defendants behaviour around this issue to be somewhat immature, causing some problems for Leah, the new Lady Lyon, and breaking one of the principle tenets of the Lyon Court, taken from the charter of the Lyon's Court itself:[/b]

Quote :
II. The Lyon Court expects its members to behave in a mature and dignified manner showing respect and tolerance for other persons ideas and opinions

So, my advice to all of you, is behave as your station demands, I have seen such childish behaviour from the King, the Heir and the old Lord Lyon, as well as many others who have waded into the debate, that it is no wonder Scotland is disregarded by so many in the world. But, I am not here, to give advice on government, but to give a verdict. And so, with all the arguments taken into account, I hereby declare the Defendant, Flaithbheartach, innocent of all charges brought against him. Case dismissed.

Before waiting to suffer the inevitable outcry from particular persons in the Court, Wallace collected his papers, ordered the guards to release the Defendant, and left hurriedly through the back door of the Court.

Here we see that Wallace also believes the King without the power to relieve the Lord Lyon of their title and position, going as far as to call it illegal.

Now this is who you are following people, Rothar who would have us sold out to the English, French, Italians, whoever would pay the most and give him fancy titles. Flaith who lies, connives, cheats, and cosies his way to the top without any ability whatsoever. He’s not even a has been or a washed up old man, he’s a never was, a never coulda, but I wish I woulda. And Wallace, arguably the worst of them all, forever in the background, lurking in the shadows, attempting deals with English here, and Italians there, maybe a bit of French in between and lets sprinkle it all with mock trials.

At the end of the day, these 3 individuals embody the worst characteristics of Scotland. They are the reasons mistrust and hatred stems deep and are in fact caused. These 3 are what the Gods left us to make up for the destruction of Ayr, equal in vileness and corruption to Ayr, just in 3 smaller packages.

What Ioffer now is the chance for these 3 to prove they have some good in them, I offer Flaith the chance to abide by his own words, show the people he believes the things he says and doesn't just openly lie everywhere and anywhere for personal gain. Don't accept the job. Don't even think of the job unless the real Lyon (Leah) stands down. What say you?

Wallace, if you continue supporting the actions of Rothar in "replacing" Leah as Lyon with Flaith I'll have no other choice than to file charges of treason against you. You by your own word have said that for a King to replace a Lyon is illegal, you are giving him the support and power to do so. Pull it from under him to show the people the worth of your word or at the very least accept a fair trial, not a mock trial in your usual style for the crime you have committed.

Rothar withdraw the attempt at replacing Leah as Lord Lyon or stand trial for the crime you have committed. Again, No mock trial Wallace style trial, a real trial.

OR

Continue to show the nation your true natures. I'm fine with either

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 pm

I swear, I'd like to dig through these people's minds and find out what their definition of Scottish is.

But then again, I might find BJB's sticky rabbit pr0n stash and eww, just eww.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 am

Wallace wrote:
Not sure why dear Jaqen believes you will receive no applications. I am totally unbiased, and I am here to apply to help out with the Lyons court Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 am

Quote :
I am totally unbiased

Quote :
WALLACE KERR

FLAITH DE INNES-KERR - LORD LYON KING OF ARMS - CHIEF OF CLAN KERR

Flaith's Original 'Resignation' wrote:
... has chosen to resign with me, as has Wallace Kerr, a brilliant administrator and public servant
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:54 pm

What idiot would pay £27 000 for a title that has no effect or use in game?

£27 maybe...

but not £27 k
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 am

Korna wrote:
Lizbet wrote:
It's been said that unlike Wallace, Romain is fluent in French, which makes him better to communicate with France. Considering Wallace's friendliness with Westmoreland, and Galloway counil's interest in helping the Fretalians, it is a wonder if their true goal is to get an anti-Glasgow influence in France and England's chambers.
Thomas_macspr wrote:
Gallowayians motto:
"Two wrongs make a right, only as long as we're making the wrongs."

They're nothing but back whispering, face to face lying little creeps. There's a reason why a good number of the first Galloway folk moved their backsides to Glasgow. Hell, I was treated better in the Glasgow courts than I was down in Galloway for the most part. Better to be dirked in the stomach, rather than the back, the good ol' Galloway way.

Self-serving scum bags, that's all there is to it.

But, where's this 'so-called' evidence? The Fretties been teaching Rothy a thing or two? Rolling Eyes

Fisher edited for content

Off topic, but I couldn't help but notice the love for Galloway. So much love for Galloway.

At first I thought the Glasgow separation was due to the hate of the King. But apparently this is not the case. Glasgow citizens harbor a hatred for Galloway because of the actions of a few. Should Galloway do the same? Maybe Galloway council should have insisted on protecting its own borders instead of riding north to stop the killing of innocent Scottish citizens. That seems a totally odd idea for some Glasgow citizens. Yes, perhaps Galloway council should have thought like them: these were no Scottish citizens getting killed, these were Glaswegian scum. No need to stab them in the back, let them be gutted by Fretalians. A waste of our time.

Fortunately Galloway council decided differently. I am sure Glasgow has people that are grateful. Unsurprisingly they don't seem inclined to raise their voice in these crowds. I can't blame them. I hope for them future Galloway councils continue to believe in Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Korna does have somewhat of a point there. Wallace and some of the other more prominent, or loud, speakers in Galloway at the moment, certainly aren't the whole of Galloway.

As for army support from the Council. They're an inexperienced Council, with Wallace as their leader. They have not the power to send many people to help Glasgow. They will claim credit for the help that Alessandra, Alexander and others have provided. We know this is not the reality and that the help provided was not because of Galloway Council, but instead, because of the decisions of a minority group. This said, Korna for example, has not been on Council for a long time if I understand correctly, and some of the others have never been on Council at all before. I do not blame them for being taught what is right and wrong by Wallace. That is unfortunate, but only partly their fault.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 pm

i never liked him. He makes Jensen Ackles unsexy, and that's a hard thing to do.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
Korna does have somewhat of a point there. Wallace and some of the other more prominent, or loud, speakers in Galloway at the moment, certainly aren't the whole of Galloway.

As for army support from the Council. They're an inexperienced Council, with Wallace as their leader. They have not the power to send many people to help Glasgow. They will claim credit for the help that Alessandra, Alexander and others have provided. We know this is not the reality and that the help provided was not because of Galloway Council, but instead, because of the decisions of a minority group. This said, Korna for example, has not been on Council for a long time if I understand correctly, and some of the others have never been on Council at all before. I do not blame them for being taught what is right and wrong by Wallace. That is unfortunate, but only partly their fault.

I dont think so. Korna is hardly new person. He's ex-steward, but always was and is, one of the biggest supporters of England around. He was gone for quite some time, mostly spent the time in Chester, not Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Korna's almost 4 years old...in rk. Was wondering where he ran off too..
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Always knew he was in England. Weird that he's back in Scotland. Maybe it's English enough now.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 am

Unexpected strike from royalist camp:

Dimex wrote:
Long Live The King !

Congratulations to the new Lord Lyon and the Ambassador !

Keep up the good work and ignore the jealous haters !
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:58 pm

...we? jealous?!

lmfao
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 am

More about the mysterious 27k:

Wallace wrote:
Interesting to see Romain calling this Lyons Court illegal, when it was he who was selling titles. You are more than welcome to ask him, he was freely admitting it just a week or so ago, and seemed proud that he got £27,000 for a Dukedom (the prices for different titles relate to the approximate prices of ships, a Dukedom being equal to a Battle Carrack). As for direct evidence, I do not have any that would be admissable here, but since Rothar controls the keys to the Lyons Court at the moment, it is up to him to justify the change. As for the Ambassador post, that was taken from Romain for different reasons I believe, I am not sure, and I agreed to hold it temporarily. Since I am already Chancellor of Galloway, Ambassador would actually be a demotion, so I don't think that was part of my evil scheme to have every title and position in the world.

As for breaking the law, to which laws do you refer? Do you mean the laws of the Kingdom of Scotland? Because there aren't any. If you mean the laws of Galloway, then there have been accusations made which are under consideration by the relevant people. And I do not think anyone involved is foolish enough to head North for a Glaswegian court case.

When Cheatley replaced Flaith, we were annoyed, you lot were happy. Now Rothar has replaced Leah, we are happy, you are annoyed. The difference is, we dealt with it and were willing to work with the Lyons Court, although it never actually did anything of value that I can see. There are plans this time for a more interesting route to becoming a Knight, which had the option of each County running their own Order within it, to try and minimize conflicts such as this.

There is another simple option here that I would like to just put out there. Since the Lyons Court is likely to change at the whims of the King of Scotland, we can either just split it in two and have seperate institutions for each County, or we can organise elections for the Lord Lyon seat and remove the Monarch from the equation altogether. Otherwise we will be in a cycle of each Monarch changing the Lord Lyon, a big argument about it, and nothing getting done.

It seems to me that there is an awfully big outcry considering most people ignore the Lyons Court until something like this happens. Nothing has been done under the previous Lord Lyon, so it is not like we are losing anything. And if Flaith starts giving out titles to lackeys and/or taking some for himself, then I will be among the first standing against him. This is the last remnant of the Country of "Scotland", so we either need to work together on it, or just go our separate ways and give up on Scotland altogether.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 am

Rothar.i wrote:
Fury can't get everything its own way all the time.
The Lyons Court is our heraldry our sacred bond that all Scots share, as we
all live and breathe.
It disgusts me that Fury think they can bully hurt people, and make people feel second rate just to get there own way. When Lyon court belongs to all of us to every Scot NOT just to the likes of the Fury they need to remember this fact.

No I will not be undoing my decision in regards to Lyon Court.
Fury just need to bite their tongue and get over there pettiness issues.

Stop bringing our Scotland Institutions down, "Hands off - Lyon Court".
Next you'll be wanting to attack Galloway utterly ridiculous.
I'm sure the Galloway people won't stand for it.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Quote :
To Lance Dunbar,

We are obliged to tell you that, as with other dignities, your Knighthood has been stripped in accordance with the reformation of the Court of the Lord Lyon and our purge on previous corruption within that institution. We are sorry for this inconvenience, however, you are not to refer to yourself as 'Sir' Lance Dunbar from this point forward, nor are you to wear the regalia of the Order of the Crown and Mace. If, in the past, you represented the Lyon Court, you are no longer permitted to speak on that institution's behalf, nor on behalf of the Crown of Scotland. Finally, you have been removed from the Lyon Court and may no longer style yourself as, nor claim to be, nor act with the authority of, its Procurator Fiscal. Thank you.

Lord Lyon, King of Arms:

Funny stuff. - Page 25 Lyon_court_r

Crying or Very sad

1) I don't really care that much

2) There is nothing in the Lyon Court laws about stripping people of titles or any grounds upon which people can do it

3) I'm not sure on what basis I've been stripped of them, other then the fact that I supported Leah as Lady Lyon. Would be curious to hear Rothar and Flaith try and defend such actions :?

Will you all still be friends with me even if I'm not a noble? Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I dunno. I was talking to Flaith way back when he was Lord Lyon before, about titles. He had said if I received a title in Scotland, then moved to Ireland, I'd be stripped of my title. I guess he makes it up as he goes along? Razz Maybe being shipwrecked makes you un-Scottish now?

Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:35 pm

No. I so want a divorce now Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next