WhiteSnow
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

Funny stuff. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:

My question:
Is it merely a coincidence that a discussion on the word "retard" is being held in the SCOTTISH ooc thread??? Laughing

Roflwaffle. Hey.. it might just be my new home? I guess I'll fit right in. santa
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

So . . . I admit, I got tired and couldn't read up on this thread. I had avoided this forum for a bit, because I'm bad at rhyming words. But anywho, here are my thoughts for the day:

@ Dry - I almost want to feel bad for Galloway, but after the way the treated me before I left, I would much prefer for them to suffer under the continuted incompetence of people like Alistair/Calum, Pennsygal, Wallace, Flaith, Roy, Rothar . . . it's like the suffering before the purge and healing Razz.

Quote :
OL its JO's gang. They're trying to recruit lately a lot. From my perspective, they're noobs but not harmful to anyone except perhaps themselves. Of course they perhaps are better than anything else what currently Galloway can offer.

Laughing I have interesting theories on that.

@ Telcara - Now I have it on very good authority that Alistair/Calum likes to give people a chance *cough* not to manage he's given her two previous chances *cough* but she's apparently a new character *cough*

Sorry about that . . .

@ Diragon - Well yes my good sir, we're all positively mad! Some are just more controlled then others Razz. And I'll beg you forgive the current Galloway, it seems to be very English. SNF took all the Scots of out Galloway, but we'll be back, you'll have to come visit during tourist season Smile.

@ Elois - Last time you and I were in Scotland you were from evil Glasgow, we'll have to meet again under better circumstances Laughing

Speaking of screenshots, I have a lot of fun ones from Wandress from when we took Ayr City Laughing. I think I already shared them somewhere in this thread though. I apparently OOC raped her by taking her city . . . funny how we're the problem with this game . . .

I think we have much the same plan, which doesn't really need to be spoken in public, it ruins the suspense. But 5 months stuck in Spain, just drives the revenge nerves inside me crazy Very Happy.

Can I get a point for throwing a brick through holyrood house . . . even if I was from Galloway? And as I continue to read your posts, don't flame me either Razz.

@ Angeljoy - I remember mailing Badger about Nika/Marzena . . . only to have him tell me that she had OOC problems and I needed to be considerate about that when I approached the game . . . yeah, that's about the time I lost faith, about the same time I got my censorship stripped away Razz.

@ Michelle - I do like you a lot, however I disagree. It's a double edged sword, when you make fun of someone's character they take it as an OOC attack; yet when they attack you they hide behind the "it's an IG insult shield". It all boils down to who is more sad and pathetic to the head censors/admins . . . and I'm not one to act or beg for preferential treatment. But the more I find, who cares about the forums? The game is played IG and I need not else.

I am very tolerant . . . but there is a difference between playing the game, and living a game. I love RK for it's political intrigue, hell, I might be the only person. I love arguing (don't care about swearing or how harsh it gets), debating, out-witting, and all else that comes with being in politics! I don't get upset OOC, I enter this game expecting that and if you spend 4 months in this game and expect anything else, you're lying to yourself. Plain and simple. Play the "game" or just hang out in the taverns and ignore the greater world, it doesn't impact your game experience Smile.

I hate some people IG that I still respect OOC. However, I find that there are many people that I hate IG, who are no different OOC and I cannot respect them. Don't know a better way to put that, but it's not my fault that that people cannot seperate IC and OOC.

I also know that this is theoretically an OOC forum, but I'm still "Lance" here. I don't talk to my IRL friends on this forum . . . so I only have the experiences and connections of my IG self here, so this isn't really OOC. I don't think I've met anyone on this website IRL . . . and it would be oddly weird if I did Razz

And I wrote a ton, no offense intended, I just like good debates.

@ Telcara - Bah humbug, Tosher once said I was the only Campbell he would deal with Sad. That's about the best compliment a person from Galloway could ever get . . . sad day. I'm new in the grand scheme of things and hate when people that I looked up to quit.

Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:56 am

Quote :
Dry - I almost want to feel bad for Galloway, but after the way the treated me before I left, I would much prefer for them to suffer under the continuted incompetence of people like Alistair/Calum, Pennsygal, Wallace, Flaith, Roy, Rothar . . .

Actually I think if current cc will manage to annoy us once again, we wont consider them neutral anymore. You can attribute it to Wallaces/Alistairs skills of common sense and diplomacy Razz

Quote :
I have interesting theories on that.

Definitely they are better, than lets say current council, various roys, wallaces and flaiths.

Wouldnt they be there, we probably would be hitting Galloway already, it has a thick cloud of idiots, englishmen, frets and other targets - lol even Degas lives in Galloway nowadays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 am

I personally despise the word retard. I have very personal reasons for that. It depends on the context whether I say something or not.

At any rate, there was lots I was going to say as I read this... and then I decided it probably wasn't really worth it and I'm gonna go have my nice hot bath instead Razz

Laters, from the REAL Scottish OOC Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Back to other stuff:

Roy_garlock wrote:
Tanissa wrote:
Dar wrote:
Now, a simple question. The Fretalians are going to hurt Glasgow again.
What is Galloway going to do with Fretalians now?

Do not worry, IF the Fretalians are going to hurt Glasgow again, the good people of Galloway will help you again. So after a few days you can get back here undisturbed to plunder travelers.

I'm a good person of Galloway, and I'd help you before I helped them... I might even go so far as to help you against them, were the circumstances right. It would be a welcome change to work with someone who probably has no interest in stabbing me in the back.

Moss. wrote:
Shaking her head she stands firm.

"As long as the Italian / French do not harm Galloway, they are protected to live and remain in Galloway under cheese law. They are not to be run out. So by your very own word, you will force war on Galloway to get what you want, thank you."

Moss leaves having heard all she needs to hear.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Bruce_campbell wrote:
Telcara. wrote:
[color=darkred]Repeatedly myself and others have to say, not everyone in Glasgow is Fury! Not everyone who spoke against the changes in the Lyon's Court are Fury. Yet, because they live in Glasgow you automatically assume they are. The Lyon's Court is NOT a Fury issue! It is Glasgow speaking that it does not like the decisions and changes made. The last sentence by Rothar angers me. It seems he is deliberately trying to provoke bad blood between Glasgow and Galloway.

From my point of view, Glasgow has officially stated 12th October this year that it does not recognize Rothar as its sovereign. An offical statement from the council regarding the changes in Lyon's Court states that Glasgow no longer recognized the Lyon's Court as Rothar, who Glasgow doesn't recognize, is in charge of it.

The Lyon's Court, which was meant to NOT be political, has thus become political with the elected sovereign making such changes to it.

I'm not going to dissect everything here although if I wanted to start pointing out how your views change based on what is convenient at the time it would be a gold mine. You're not in fury, I'm not in fury, and quite a few people are not in fury. The difference between you and me is that you're a stooge for fury. As is Leah. If nothing else the way you two recently helped cause a war in Glasgow would illustrate that well enough. So yeah, we're not all fury dogs in Glasgow, but quite a few are, most especially the ones who have hounded everyone else until the forums have died.

As to who is starting bad blood between Galloway and Glasgow, you're doing that selective blindness thing again. Killing, robbing, threatening, and extorting from the citizens of the other county is something that Glasgow practices, not Galloway. Any coincidence that a gang of dirtbags who routinely do that same stuff for entertainment and profit tend to call the shots? I don't really believe in coincidence, but anything is possible right?

As for Glasgow yet again claiming to not be part of Scotland isn't that a bit tired yet?

Thats how we do live Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Rothar.i wrote:
Quote :
"Roth accepted Oaks invitation, to have his say like all the rest of Scotland has"

The Royal Carriage driver opened the door and bowed in Rothars direction.
The Royal Guards marched on either side of Rothar, and entered.
"I will now make my address to the Scots and thank everyone for there input, such talks are very rarely discussed in great detail". Roth straightens up his royal robes, and begins with his speech.

He felt it was the right time now for massive changes, it should've been done years ago.
He hopes while always be doubters, the King assures the people that everything that needs to be doing.
Is currently being done.

The citizen's are estranged from its own country over the years has been a lot of no confidence in how Scotland as a whole was run as a nation.

Whilst we strive for improving ourselves one thing remains clear to us all.
We reap what we sow, and speaking to people in general in taverns and forums.
People have an overwhelming feeling of dispair, mistrust, isolation, sadness.

Scotland needs self belief:

- More Goal setting among the County Council - Accomplishments is everything.

Right now, we are all caught up in our own fears, our own demon's and our own grievances against County Councils who have overstayed there length in office for years.

We basically not performing our political platforms and we lost the independent the Lion Share of political parties systems, that we used to all be a part of. Logging in and believing in our political processes again is a key element to get us back on track.

Fury and Campbell affiliates are knee deep in, trying re-assure that Scotland are well on track to becoming a great nation. Yet Ireland looks similar where we are right now. England they tie things up in knots and bog things down in sharing blame. France to heavy in nobility and tie down trades.

Yes we have had Ports built under these regimes, but we are in a lot of heavy denial and in far worse decay keeping them in empowered.

Ayr County, missing void:

I'd like to add, while I wasn't here when Ayr County closed it's clear removing Ayr hasn't worked at bringing the counties together as everyone originally thought it would be. I think opposite its drifted us apart as a nation.

It has left a wasteland that every Scot must remember, and walk across like a nomadic desert. We need Glasgow down where Ayr was, we need Scotland United not some long distance cousins miles apart from one another.

Old Scotland days:

Scotland originally had a strong purpose and direction, the will to evolve and succeed. Whilst the counties didn't agree always but still made the effort to work together. Only sign I've seen now with both counties work together is when Fretalians were invading Glasgow. Glasgow approach us asking Galloway citizens to help defend them. Yet a few weeks later, fury Rob us... you don't rob people who have your back in a war.
Ultimate betrayal and stupidity of Fury. I not blame Glasgow people, but do when trying to retain Fury.

In my eyes we need a new start, get rid of our old monkey's off our back and instill new leadership in county reforms in Galloway and Glasgow, we need new political parties forged and Scots to vote in lastly on how or if any royal reforms are needed.

Politics can forge countries, but they can also so destroy them. We have to die, if highland hall promotes hate, and County Inn's promote arguements. If there is no joy, then new people won't stay long and our country will die. If you neglect your country, slowly but surely you neglect and degrade your counties too.

What we don't need:

* Clan Whitesnow/Fury affiliates
* Campbells and there affiliates
I believe putting on heavy restraints on these groups as they interfere whats conducive to Scotlands Needs.

What we do need:

* Strong work ethic of united among the counties in friendship and Goodwill
* Above all Scotland must be happy if we want to invite new people to move with us.
* we need to create a belief amongst Scots, that new county councils whoever they are.
* Can rule and empower the people, rather then Fury or Campbells demand they do this and that.
* we need confidence in our Scotland again, strong aspirations to achieve and move in this direction.
* I believe Monarch can work with new county councils and Dukes whoever is in office it certainly needs to be worked out least try and see how it goes.
When bad regimes takeover for many years very seldomly will they ever remove themselves peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 pm

He's so out of touch it's not funny. When will a new "Monarch" be elected?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 pm

After the next civil war I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:03 am

Sywardus wrote:
I know that I will be blasted, but I will not miss Tosher one bit.

He was a stalker and bully. It was not fun or entertaining in any way.

Finally when all just gave up with his constant belittling and boorishness and walked away, the few who remain focus on the few halls in this realm.

I have traveled throughout the known world - well around this island anyway - and return to see notices posted in town squares many months old and torn or tattered by the wind. Only one thing can cause this - people lock themselves into their own little patches of ground to farm or tend to their animals - and ignore those who would bully and intimidate others.

Those bullies always disappear at some point.

So, I raise my mug to this person's demise and wish for a better year to come.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 am

LOL, Ayr County? Oh, you mean the county we warred over/in every 45 days? LOL. The county where the council made everyone else "earn" their respect and friendship, but never gave anything in return? LOL.

Of course he wasn't there when it closed, because he's English.

Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 am

He was the chancellor of Ayr when it closed but had been in England for some time I believe before returning.
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 pm

he was in england and married that woman there
when carlisle war broke out he took of to ireland
came back to ayr county just before the closing
then back to england with the restv of the idiots
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 am

Scotland just hasn't been right without Marzena. Laughing

Moss. wrote:
You want more charges pressed Jaqen? Smile I got many magic moves up my sleeves, you can't even dream of, and already the rest of the council is sick of the situation, will you betray your defenders by continuing this?

The judge could have had you eradicated, but gave you a puny little fined. You could have been ordered a good amount of jail time, but you got a puny fine, for robbing and assaulting multiple Galloway residents.

Take your luck, and go home.

Eradicated for two robberies that is lol
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am

oh my...
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 am

And she wonders why no one trusts her enough to be given a seat hah, I told her if shes going to threaten me with it she had best go do it now so that she doesnt have to put up with me...naturally she knows if she does yet another char of hers goes goodbye, but it doesn't stop her talking big.
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 am

Can't you just follow her logic and eradicate her for being stupid or something?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:03 am

50 pages,

Not much lulz. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 am

Cheatley wrote:
Scotland just hasn't been right without Marzena. Laughing

Moss. wrote:
You want more charges pressed Jaqen? Smile I got many magic moves up my sleeves, you can't even dream of, and already the rest of the council is sick of the situation, will you betray your defenders by continuing this?

The judge could have had you eradicated, but gave you a puny little fined. You could have been ordered a good amount of jail time, but you got a puny fine, for robbing and assaulting multiple Galloway residents.

Take your luck, and go home.

Eradicated for two robberies that is lol

Actually the judge couldnt. I didnt have to deal with any of witchery cases during my last term on the council, however on the cases I solved there was no eradication option at all.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:03 pm

about time they got rid of that option. was stupid to have there in the first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Finally... after decades of waiting... My beautiful shippie is built and floating outside Ardencaple's port... her name is... Plankton! cheers
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Plankton Laughing
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Telcara wrote:
Finally... after decades of waiting... My beautiful shippie is built and floating outside Ardencaple's port... her name is... Plankton! cheers

... why is it made of styrofoam Neutral
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:48 am

Because that's what your brain is made of dear.
Back to top Go down
JuliusOctavius
Serf
JuliusOctavius

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Wow, been a while. Speaking of which I just bought a ship.

Not much funny stuff going on I suppose, just idiots entering someone else's playground...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next