WhiteSnow
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

Funny stuff. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Telcara wrote:
Because that's what your brain is made of dear.

1d20 Reflex Saving throw. 14+ to save from your insult.
Back to top Go down
Dice Master
Admin of Chance
Dice Master

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

The member 'Diragon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'1d20' :
Funny stuff. - Page 31 D20_6
Result :
Funny stuff. - Page 31 D20_3
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 pm

JuliusOctavius wrote:
Wow, been a while. Speaking of which I just bought a ship.

Not much funny stuff going on I suppose, just idiots entering someone else's playground...

Tell us all from who you did buy it. I know already Smile

Your playground will have only game from now on I guess. Dtp Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Dice Mas wrote:
The member 'Diragon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'1d20' :
Funny stuff. - Page 31 D20_6
Result :
Funny stuff. - Page 31 D20_3

you fail your saving throw Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:24 pm

In fact, you fumbled and explode.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Bwahaha... *loots Diragon*
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:59 pm

*Feels so violated!!!*
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

And so they said: lets create some new laws...

Part I.

Michelle_macale wrote:
Calum wrote:
Book 6 - Amendments

A. Amendments
i)A proposal becomes a law only after it receives the Count's ratification
ii) The Council examines law proposals proposed by any Council member, and after discussion, submits the proposal to the Duke to be put to vote
iii) A petition of 20 names may bring forth a discussion to amend a law or laws within this document, by the Council

I would change it to...

Quote :
A. Amendments
i)A proposal becomes a law only after it receives the Count's ratification
ii) The Council examines law proposals proposed by any citizen
iii) Discussion must last no less than 3 days
iv) The subsequent vote must last no less than 2 days or until a majority ( 51%) of those who voted is reached.
v) Any law can be review at any time.

Also, i have this as book 7 not 6. Book 6 was The Lyon Court according to the laws in Galloway Inn.

Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:48 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:

iv) The subsequent vote must last no less than 2 days or until a majority ( 51%) of those who voted is reached.

So you post a poll, get 2 Ayes, at which point a majority of those who voted is reached and the poll is closed. Despite the fact that the other 10 would have voted nay if they were faster at voting. Awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Edan wrote:
On the subject of Stealth Packs, we CANNOT prosecute for the use of them. When this matter came on my desk I wasn't totally sure if I could do it so I had contacted the admins. Earlier today I had finally recieved a reply from the Bennos

Quote :
Hello,

You can prosecute somebody because he is robering or revolting but you absolutly cannot prosecute someone because the player bought stealth pack for his character.

regards

Brennos
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:40 pm

James wrote:
WhiteSnow wrote:

So you post a poll, get 2 Ayes, at which point a majority of those who voted is reached and the poll is closed. Despite the fact that the other 10 would have voted nay if they were faster at voting. Awesome Razz

I think she would just need to eliminate the "of those who voted" to remove the confusion. That's why we have proof-readers I reckon
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

You didnt get it.

Too long to c/p. Good amusement.

http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=574282

The co-author of "the constitution and NA" presents (trailer version):

Korna wrote:
A kind of like it. There could be improvements. Does it need to be shorter? I am not sure.
But perhaps a book of law is the wrong place for these procedures. It could be moved to a council charter which can be placed in the public council room. Or on appendix to the laws.

It must serve as a guide for those working in these chambers.

The clan representatives are perhaps no longer needed?

Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Ugh . . . like 45 days now at most till I'm back? This place needs some cleaning out and I plan on rolling back all the dumb law changes over the past year. The point about prosecuting soldiers in an army is stupid. It's sufficient enough to charge the army generals, they're trying to make this like England.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm in there as a clan rep and don't support much of what Michelle has proposed, no offence to her... but like Lance said, we'll be running for council and reworking, fine tuning much of the laws into a finely polished machine of awesomeness! Razz For that reason, I'm not too concerned about putting up a fuss about things, although I am not happy that Michelle, like Moss, wants to have my access removed by removing clan representatives. Like I said there, it's a very successful position since it was introduced.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

I do think she needs to respect the Scottish-style of play in RK, and not compare Scotland to Ireland or England. I like all 3 styles, even dating back to the good ole' 2005 CUE flame-fests. Those were always entertaining.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 am

Calum wrote:
Right so first of all, minimum wage. Do you agree we should have one and if so what should it be? Personally i think around 14.80 or whatever the adjusted tax payment is.

Now onto market protection, these two laws never passed it under my previous term but no new law was made to replace them either. So what changes if any should be made to these laws.

Quote :
i)Market Mining: The act of buying more than twelve (12) units of a single type of good on a County-controlled market each day. Larger transactions must be approved by the mayor in which the market resides OR; announced by both parties as a public contract. Recommended punishment includes: Public Apology, Light Fine.

Quote :
v) Market Speculation: The act of buying a good off one market and putting the same good back on the same market for a higher price, regardless of whether the goods that went up were those bought or not. This also includes the purchasing of bread and posting corn for a higher price than what the bread would cost. Recommended punishment includes: Light Fine, Medium Fine, Heavy Fine, Light Jail.

It seems the time in Galloway stopped somewhere in 1457...
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 am

One of the letters that my clan mate did receive from the mayor:

Quote :

Date : 14/01/2012 - 00:33:17
Titre : Re: Re: taxed

Okay, at least you're communicating now. The problem is that I know you had the money. You've only paid 1 back tax in the past 3 months or more. I could go back and check the records again if you really want me to, as I have kept records. I do see that you paid the taxes issued last fall, which is good. I don't have a screenshot of your profile with a lot of money, but I do have some other ones. Of the last ten or so jobs you've posted and corn has been very profitable for months, I also know of you robbing in Ayr and so I do know that you're not broke. You bring up the Glasgow-Ayr war and the Ardencaple conflict which are both well over a year ago at this point, but you don't mention participating in the looting of Penrith. I myself defended the walls for over a month straight during the fretalian conflict, and I still pay more taxes than the average citizen. And as for asking your clan chief(Dry I assume?) or Angeljoy, they are corrupt dirtbags who have no respect for an oath of truth in court let alone a letter to me and so they are not very good witnesses on your behalf.

Barbatos. I've been more patient with you than anyone else. You owe far more money than anyone, in fact the only other people with back taxes are those that have been in retreat. I wrote you a letter offering to work with you if you had trouble paying the taxes back, and you didn't even respond. In fact you got a half dozen letters from me, even telling you I would have to take you to court if you didn't respond and you only reply to me once the Public Prosecutor contacted you.

All I want is to get the back taxes cleaned up. If you actually work with me I can help you to get this done, I prefer not to use the courts but you've really pushed this to the point that there is no more leeway. If you need help making money or selling things then tell me and I will help you. I could probably sell your corn and axes to the county right now, do you have a lot stockpiled? If you start by paying off one of your back taxes tomorrow then I will even refund you all the fines that accrue from that point on. I hope to hear back from you soon so that we can get this settled.

for Arden, Bruce
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Hey Fitz . . . why are you wearing one of my banners? Razz
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Apparently Westmoreland is attacking Tel's new Merchant Cog at Whithorn:

Jewbeard wrote:
Dear citizens of Galloway, I apologise for misspeaking. I am not trying to claim the waters between Galloway and Westmorland for one county or the other, but instead sent my usual form letter which is a lot more relevant when used in the Irish Sea.

The Westmorland Navy is charged with identifying all ships that could threaten Westmorland's port, and that includes shipping in the bay here. It does not mean we consider ourselves as having a right to claim the territory as our own. I'm sure some might want to try to forment trouble between our counties on this basis, but I'm sure the people of Galloway will accept my most humble apologies for this verbal transgression.

That said, of course... it seems this ship contains .Swampi, who has been declared an enemy of England by our King. That it also is captained by Telcara, who has been declared an enemy by [OOC: edit to remove King] County as well after she turned against the nation of her birth and brought food to the beleaguered invaders at the siege of Carlisle... that is a bonus too.

I have as well a letter from Admiral Nivera, posted with her permission:

"To Telcara., commander of the Plankton:

As a declared enemy of Westmorland, you are being pursued by the Westmorland Navy. By aiding the army of .Swampi, also an enemy of Westmorland, your ship is no longer sailing as a neutral vessel. In response, we will respond in defense of England and our people.

Nivera Goodwyn
Fleet Admiral, Westmorland Navy"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm

I guess we'll throw Nivera on our shit list as well . . . *sighs*. What's the name of Nivera's ship?

Also have Telcara dock in one of the Galloway harbors. It's decreed as neutral ground and a direct attack on Galloway if someone attacks a ship we've allowed to dock. I'm not sure if they're going to care, but it should at least get Galloway upset that England is treading on their sovereignty.
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 pm

u know what amazes me with their stupidity

i have not been anywhere near england since i honeymooned there with tahoe nearly 4 years ago

after i moved the forbes clan to glasgow shorlty after that
i have not even been out of glasgow except for 2 times
this one and my shopping trip just before dash and i got married and went on honeymoon to ireland
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Galloway is worth shit to me at this moment. I had to pretty much fight for my right to dock in Whithorn.

I haven't done a thing to Westmorland, yet I'm on their enemy list as well as Swampi. The only naughty thing I did was in Carlisle over two years ago. They have two carracks versus my merchant cog.

Funny stuff. - Page 31 Fe77a7de

Jewbeard, Rouguelaw and Abrianna on kill lists plzz.

I'm sitting on Drummore which first was 'Westmorland's waters' and now is supposed to be 'close enough to be a threat to England and Westmorland'. I'm in my own country for fucks sake. Good guy versus bad guy my arse.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Yeah that's taking it too far. Those are genovese warships too, not carracks.

Combined they have 30 HP and 2 battles points . . . the same as you. If you can't out-run them, you at least can match them. You should destroy one at least.

Sorry Galloway sucks right :/.

Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Boo-hoo. Just sink them all Wink Whining is for the English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next