AuthorMessage
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny stuff. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am

Grimar wrote:
Grim takes the liberty of coming to the Glasgow halls to make the folks known to his believes.
A manifesto he puts on display for all to see and for all to have a word about it.
He sets up a table with all kinds of nice treats and sweets.Marshymellows,pie,shrooms,all kinds of bread and ofcourse some of the best whiskey and ale.
He gets on the soapbox to spread the word.

Quote :
List name : Fed up of Tyranny and War!

Chief candidate : Tygorsia
Number 2 : Royan
Number 3 : Rhedeg
Number 4 : Curel
Number 5 : Lady_serenity
Number 6 : Jack_green
Number 7 : Grimar
Number 8 : Lupercus
Number 9 : Silentcreek
Number 10 : Corbain
Number 11 : Red_jessica
Number 12 : Mattherat

We, like you, are fed up of all the nonsense and would like the opportunity to reclaim our liberty and organise ourselves again.

We aim for:

- A stable economy and a regular source of suitable income for all towns, with a focus on Stirling which has not been granted an equal opportunity for jobs.

- A legal corpus that is simple to understand and actually adhered to; one aimed at protecting our liberties instead of inhibiting them.

- An organised system of defence for the County which will involve the participation of each town working together, instead of relying upon personal armies which seek to protect their own interests above those of the County.

- An open network of trade not only between the towns but also further afield. There are shortages and surpluses unevenly distributed across the County which could be remedied simply by cooperation.

- Transparency and communication; something which we have not been able to enjoy from the current government, but something that we feel is very important. A weekly report will be presented each week with an update on how the County is progressing, what more needs to be done to help and any other interesting things that may be happening across the County.

We are "FTW!" and we ask you, fellow Scots, to give us the opportunity to serve you. We believe that a government should govern, not rule and whilst others merely seek to maintain control, we seek only to recover our homeland and move it towards a better direction with the help of those who have placed their trust in us to represent them in government.

For our liberty! For our honour! For Scotland!

My dear fellow Scots! As you all know we are under foreign rule for some time now and even as there is another Scottish party in government we only see a government that claims our county for it's own benefit!
Our markets have been terrorized and they brought us a war that has no best interest for anything close to a united Scotland!
Enough is enough! We should take a stand together to take the power back on our beloved county and it's wonderful people!
I don't have the illusion that we're going to have an all Scots government but at least we should have a government with true patriots in it that are not to be bought by personal gain and are known to take a stand against the foreign power.
They fear us and in that fear they spread lies and slander all around!
Vote the FTW if you care about our beloved county as much as we do!

Apparently some people in Glasgow wont give up that easily, and wont let Galloway away with the title of most idiot county in Scotland that easily Razz

Mattherat's name alone made me laugh, he's fretalian ally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 am

The truth about Scotland's invasion by Grace, the one who really knows! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maripose. wrote:
Maripose glances at her cousin, Cadmium briefly as she reads this letter she has received from her servant in Westmorland, "Cadmium, I think maybe we should ask former Duchness Grace. of Westmorland to answer that. She "seems" to have the answers."

She shows him the letter.

[rp]The tax rate is 9.9%
I was told that Barerose instituted those taxes, along with clearing all of the coffers of stone and iron, making it impossible to keep open the mines, even for his own citizens.

The Celtic Alliance's hold on An Mumhaim is still cruel. Many are not able to travel out of or back into their home towns. They will tell you that travel passes are available, but then they kill some that they grant "passes" to. There have been taxes on and off, but An Mumhaim also has no mines. Not because they are not able to keep them open, but because they are blackmailing the people of AM. "Return all the County goods or you'll have no mines."

If Manonera has made an announcement that they will keep the taxes up please give us a quote. Thank you.

AM versus Galloway. You may have only seen four hung from the gallows, but many were killed when they attempted to travel safely, even being given passes to do so. To those that got out of Corcaigh they can not get back in now.

The Scots that have appointments in court in Galloway now, are they ONE and CA members? Ikarah and Kerin_logan are the only two that I can confirm don't have a direct link to the CA. I admit I don't know every name on here. This may not include the latest. I got this two nights ago I believe.

(Those at the bottom of this list are Menonera that were sued when they entered the County in an army).
Defendant Prosecutor Indictment Status
Barerose County Traitorousness Pending
Suxpippo Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Estopholin County Traitorousness Pending
Jahh County Traitorousness Pending
Darian.duncan County Traitorousness Guilty
Josh_wolf County Traitorousness Pending
Swazz Wigtown Traitorousness Discharged
Comhnall County Traitorousness Pending
Coast County Betrayal Pending
Death County Traitorousness Pending
Kresial County Traitorousness Pending
Kresial County Traitorousness Discharged
Adrio County Traitorousness Guilty
John_macleod County Public disorder Guilty
Crociato County Public disorder Discharged
Coast County Traitorousness Pending
Donnagiordana County Traitorousness Pending
Maripose. County Traitorousness Pending
Whodat County Traitorousness Pending
Greatma County Traitorousness Pending
Death County Betrayal Pending
Klilet County Traitorousness Pending
Masianiello County Public disorder Guilty
Kelol County Betrayal Pending
Greatma County Public disorder Pending
Fitz_ County Traitorousness Pending
Ikarah County Traitorousness Pending
Kerin_logan County Traitorousness Pending
Maresa Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Biancus Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Davena Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty

Manonera/Monty cases:
Barbarico County Public disorder Guilty
Chef_gordon_ramsay County Traitorousness Guilty
Losangela County Public disorder Discharged
Faize County Public disorder Guilty
Elly73 County Public disorder Guilty
Nicmar County Public disorder Discharged
Vaquero County Public disorder Guilty
Anghelita County Public disorder Guilty
Kashanian County Public disorder Guilty
Il_principe County Traitorousness Guilty
Domitjlla County Public disorder Guilty
Mc_clay_thon County Public disorder Guilty
Buby79 County Public disorder Guilty
Maresa County Public disorder Guilty
La_manolita County Public disorder Guilty
Moss. County Public disorder Guilty
Espositoilgrande County Traitorousness Guilty
Elly73 County Public disorder Discharged
Imperatore92 County Traitorousness Guilty
Angelamanda County Public disorder Guilty
La_manolita County Public disorder Discharged
Omarilterribile County Public disorder Guilty
Argenide Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Messer_no County Traitorousness Guilty
Damacastellana Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
La_manolita County Traitorousness Guilty
Mattatore County Traitorousness Guilty
Maresa County Public disorder Guilty
Argenide County Public disorder Guilty
Graves Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Omarilterribile County Public disorder Guilty
Losangela County Traitorousness Guilty
Enoumaus Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Palandores Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Djm64601 Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Moss. Wigtown Traitorousness Guilty
Cusso County Traitorousness Guilty
Tony_manero Whithorn Public disorder Guilty

There is a double standard in my opinion. There is no doubt. However, Galloway was harboring CA and ONE members regardless of the fact that they knew we did not like it. They knew that the Monty's did not like it. They defied the most powerful people in their neighborhood. Thery were completely surrounded and instead of seeking to please their neighbors they looked for protection from An Gort - a world away from them. I'm not trying to be mean. I feel very bad about this. However, we have to be realistic and look at what has just happened and what caused it to happen.

The last good Count of Galloway and his Council did well to keep Galloway neutral. Some in Galloway give them guff for this, but it was one of the best things they ever did. They also should have exiled the SNF and CA members that were slowly arriving and building up forces. At the very least they could have kept the criminals from docking. When JO, SNF and the like joined their forces with Fury and the CA in Galloway they created this war. They took over the castle in elections and that spelled doom for their County. For this reason I think many of them don't truly care for Galloway - either that or they were blind to what their actions would trigger. So, no matter what England did to help it was still going to happen. I know that I voiced concerns to the Monty's when I heard the armies were mobilizing, but they didn't listen to me and it still happened.

I don't see what Port Lairge being rich has to do with anything. Whoever goes to free AM is not going to do it for the profit. There is no profit. PL will hide their riches if they are attacked.

AM does have support here. The only reason AM is still under tyrant rule is because it is on an island and it is hard to lay siege on. Galloway is not. If it is still under tyrant rule in two months I'm sure that people will voice concerns about it. For now we English have been promised a CA-free Galloway. Law suits have been charged to get the CA to move out of Galloway.

I agree that Scots should be allowed to live in Scotland, with or without their previous leaders. I've already written to the Monty's regarding the insane taxes, as they should have the power to now turn it off.

Kicking innocent Scots out of Scotland is not alright with me and I will continue to watch Galloway to see what is done with it. I only hope that JO, Lance and the like will leave Galloway in peace and allow it to return to it's democratic state.[/rp]

I have to say, I hope this is just her propaganda cause if she actually believes this stuff she spouts, I'm really afraid for her. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 am

I don't know what to think of her anymore. I never did anything to her as a player or character to deserve the kind of crap she spews. It'd be nice if the players would just say, "my character is a pathological liar." Then there'd be some respectability to it.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 pm

If she actually believes that stuff, its sort of...sad. Just no way to deal with people living under such delusions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Red by me.

Donald_mcgillivray wrote:
Mat, it's have been said in the judge charter no exil sentence more then three month.

That the big difference with Ireland and this man, is he can go there, but they can kill him also, but sentence of exil in a court of laws is limited to three month, need to ba a very serious crime.

Been banish by the county council or the king i s another thing, it's a not a court of laws, and that require army kill list and thing like that.

What the criminal group call fretalian try to do is to use the court of laws what is under superior rules then just a county council.

that don't prevent them to kill list anyone, but if those person don't travel hard to kill them you see.

And for England been attack I am still wonder what those english was doing defending a french girl that sunk merchant ship in ireland and been in Irish water?

If they was a ship that sunk all the merchant ship in chard for example and then the irish defend that ship when england navy decide to get rid of the trouble, you will be angry too and good chance if you have the firepower do sunk them you will do it especially if they enter english water.

Also I still wonder what THC was doing, provoking a sleeping giant, naval speaking, and then go join the criminal fretalians at the north and then return to get sunk.

Army rogue of England in the past done so much damage just take Carlisle when two english granted armies pillage Kirkcudbright yes you governement comdanm them but hey the damage is done, and then arckangel army that league themself with the criminal Manonera, was declare rogue, but after done so much damage are welcome in WML with arms wide open if not a big party and then you wonder why other will attack then when you are supposely attack.

Yes Galloway got rogue people like JO, but hey it's JO the guy that never win a single fight in his lift we talking about her, the guy that never win anything. If that is a treat look out for real army. And that was enough for the criminal frets to attack Galloway.

And you guy feel attack after you defend someone that sunk civilian ship, that rogue army decide to go attack ireland on their own and with out council permision. And all that happen at short distance of one of the major port of Ireland, and the irish are the one that attack you.

Seriously you believe that?
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm fed up enough of her crap about Lance I actually wrote to her this time saying ffs he quit already just shut up. Seriously fed up of some of this stupidity on a player level
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 pm

wait so maripose isn't snf? I really need a scorecard to keep scots straight. I told her today she could come to Ireland.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Grace is a gullible tool who believes every little piece of hearsay as fact. Not worth anyone's time to listen to, straight to ignore with Evan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Maripose
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Daubigny wrote:
wait so maripose isn't snf? I really need a scorecard to keep scots straight. I told her today she could come to Ireland.

Hi Daub, I am SNF. Smile I believe Angeljoy is talking about that idiot Grace. of Westmorland.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 pm

You've been a member since April and today is your first post?!

Welcome

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:25 pm

No, I think she is willfully ignorant. People correct her and she still spouts crap. It's to her benefit to do so, to keep England in line with her agenda. But yeah, she does belong on Evan level. He should know by now that the CA ≠ NNGO, but he'll still go ahead and say it is.

And I bet she's Avis.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Maripose wrote:
Daubigny wrote:

Hi Daub, I am SNF. Smile I believe Angeljoy is talking about that idiot Grace. of Westmorland.

I thought so!!!!

I'm glad I'm not going cuckoo. It happens with old age and exposure to Scottish politics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Elois wrote:
No, I think she is willfully ignorant. People correct her and she still spouts crap. It's to her benefit to do so, to keep England in line with her agenda. But yeah, she does belong on Evan level. He should know by now that the CA ≠ NNGO, but he'll still go ahead and say it is.

And I bet she's Avis.

I've learned your hunches are always right Smile

What makes you think this one?
Back to top Go down
Maripose
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi Roxanne and thanks.

Bound to break my virginity in here sometime. Telcara sent me an invite to join last April, I had too many forums to keep up with and put this one on hold for a while. Moss branded me NNGO in HH and I had no clue who you guys were. I wanted to get on the Glasgow's kill list as they wouldn't put me on there. So I told Telcara, maybe I should join the NNGO website to see if I could get on it since that's how they're putting people on their kill list, by viewing the members list of NNGO and Wayfarer's. Narrow-minded of them, eh?
Back to top Go down
Maripose
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Daubigny wrote:
Maripose wrote:
Daubigny wrote:

I thought so!!!!

I'm glad I'm not going cuckoo. It happens with old age and exposure to Scottish politics Very Happy

Nah, not old at all. Scottish politics can be confusing - though, I'm glad they're nothing like Westmoronland's. I'm just glad I don't have a npc there, otherwise... I'll say this. When those Frets go after them, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Daubigny wrote:
Elois wrote:

And I bet she's Avis.

I've learned your hunches are always right Smile

What makes you think this one?

Just seems unnatural to me that someone so young would be so deeply involved in Munster politics and so close to the old Ayrish. Someone who carries the last name of Sharpe, which is a clan that was created by Grace's previous character, Serendipity. And cloning is not beyond her. She cloned to spy on Campbell and tried to vote herself into the clan. Razz Jonathandaily had a clone hanging out in Wigtown that has a long distance relationship with Avis. Where did he move when the war was over? Egremont, where Grace. lives. And fact, every Sharpe man looks like some waxed, gay porn star, from the Valley, which leads me to believe they are all women, because no straight, male gamer would be caught dead looking like that. When Korna was doing a census of the clans, Roy tried to keep Sharpe legitimized, even though all members had been long dead or living in Ireland, except for him. Which leads me to believe Grace. told him to speak up for the clan, because clans have never been a priority of his.

Normally, these Grace clones tend to have honey brown or blonde hair and blue eyes, like TPB Grace does.

Also, why does her blog have record of movements in Ireland?
http://www.freezepage.com/1354064277HYWLRXAWSC

Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Well you are a genius.

I did notice they are both jackasses but did not have the forensic ability to prove they were the same jackass!
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 am

Daubigny wrote:

Sorry about the confusion. I was short on time, so quoted Maripose quoting Grace instead of going to find the original post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerin_logan
Commoner
Kerin_logan

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Maripose wrote:
Hi Roxanne and thanks.

Bound to break my virginity in here sometime. Telcara sent me an invite to join last April, I had too many forums to keep up with and put this one on hold for a while. Moss branded me NNGO in HH and I had no clue who you guys were. I wanted to get on the Glasgow's kill list as they wouldn't put me on there. So I told Telcara, maybe I should join the NNGO website to see if I could get on it since that's how they're putting people on their kill list, by viewing the members list of NNGO and Wayfarer's. Narrow-minded of them, eh?

well shit now my sis is here too, *runs off to hide back in the damn tower*
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Cecci wrote:
I have decided to resign from the post as the Girvan Mayor and travel to the distant lands of Sweden, as an opportunity have opened. (new town)

I said a year ago it was either me or the crooks, and since then, even thou the Fury were evicted, nothing has changed. And when the italians are gone, there will still be the same crooks.

It is with sadness I leave, I will miss my friends that I leave behind.
But I foresee a better future for anyone like me there, where people seek to cooperate and create rather than oppose and destroy. I guess that means one idealist less in Scotland!

I wish you all good luck and specially those I have loved around here.

Don't bother commenting anything here, I'm not around to read it.

Common misconception noticed: "Without Fury we will live like in the paradise" Smile

Pacifista_armato wrote:
Coast wrote:
I was charged with betrayal, found guilty and executed for defending my country. I lost all charisma, where can I find 200 veggies ? Shocked

Obviously retarded trials like these are possible so I propose to make it illegal to be "italian" in Scotland in the future so we can spare us the pestilence in advance next time... Razz

Since I don't plan on paying taxes to the despicable invador criminals in power.
27/11/1460 10:33 : You destroyed your workshop.

Go back to macaroni land while u still can....

The vegetables are good for your health, you should always eat them!

Bad move to destroy your workshop. The workshop you use it, not us.

No turning back, I think.
Take a knife and fork, and you come to eat us! Kilt.

Seems that charizma wasnt only thing gone, it greatly affected his intelligence as well it seems. One thing that I do agree with the frets it is those executions, their execution list is quite similar to mine. Some of those people do deserve to be hanged multiple times if only for absolute idiotism.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Cecci wrote:
I have decided to resign from the post as the Girvan Mayor and travel to the distant lands of Sweden, as an opportunity have opened. (new town)

I said a year ago it was either me or the crooks, and since then, even thou the Fury were evicted, nothing has changed. And when the italians are gone, there will still be the same crooks.

It is with sadness I leave, I will miss my friends that I leave behind.
But I foresee a better future for anyone like me there, where people seek to cooperate and create rather than oppose and destroy. I guess that means one idealist less in Scotland!

I wish you all good luck and specially those I have loved around here.

Don't bother commenting anything here, I'm not around to read it.

Sayonara, bitch!

Who's up for invading Kalmar Union? Yes/No? Razz
Back to top Go down
killudead
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Elois wrote:

Who's up for invading Kalmar Union? Yes/No? Razz

Yes, lets kill things dead Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 am

Megalomania.

Elois wrote:
Quote :
Scotland,
I have spent a few days of contemplation, wondering just how to approach the current situation in Scotland.

Some of you have requested of me to return the Scottish National Government and the High Court of Appeals. I have drawn up draft over draft, to attempt to find a happy medium, where all may receive a fair appeal. As with any document, loopholes must be tightened and there must be checks and balances. The previous High Court had the option for judgment by the Chief Justice or judgment by a jury of peers. I had intended to create three means of appeals for my Scottish brethren. One would be appeals judged by the crown, appeals judged by a Tribunal of Chiefs, and most excitingly, the option to appeal by duel. However, what is to be done when the appeal is over and the county councils completely ignore said judgment?

It is with my greatest love that I will, for my people, all the freedom in the world, that our Bill of Rights have granted us for so long. And I must say unto you and to all the world that anyone who does not respect our Bill of Rights will never be Scottish, will never know Scotland, and will never be welcome in Scotland. The top two of those rights being the freedom to travel, and the freedom from unfair taxation, also freedom of speech, of which the illegal council of Galloway are not respecting.

Through these dark times, I will remind everyone not to give up. Never surrender your Scottish spirit to these outsiders. There is no point in leaving Scotland, except to further give the country away. Every country has roads and ports. As such, there is no place to go that cannot one day be invaded. Embrace your brothers and sisters during these times, and know that Scotland is here, and with each other.

It has come to my attention that treaties are being arranged between the counties of Glasgow, Galloway and Westmoreland. Considering that Glasgow has been under occupation for sometime and Galloway does not have a legally elected council, I deem any and all treaties made between Glasgow, Galloway and Westmoreland from the past year void and invalid. Any future treaties created with the county of Westmoreland will be illegal, and in no way repesentative of the will of the people, until such time that the counties of Glasgow and Galloway receive public apologies from the names listed:

Grace Garland
Roby Lambourne
Arckangels
Gonner

Apologies are expected for their participation in the invasion of Glasgow, their invasion of Galloway, their incessant need to warmonger and slander Scottish born citizens to the people of England. These apologies must be honest, heartfelt and humble in nature, sufficient to the hearts and minds of all Scottish born citizens.

Lastly, I hereby reinstate Andimsum MacMisfit into Knighthood. I deem the previous decision to remove him as a smear on Scottish history. Andimsum has brought much delight to this country and is truly deserving.

With Greatest Love,
HRH Elois Irvine-Rose
Queen of Scots

Funny stuff. - Page 15 2dwgfg3
Back to top Go down
hypno
Commoner
hypno

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 am

don't sink any of those itlian ship now ...

From brennos:

Quote :
Because of many abuses from Italian speaking players in the English Islands in general and specifically in the kingdom of Scotland, by abuses we are speaking here of multiplication of account creation to colonize counties and several violations of the judge charter from their part, the stability and integrity of the game have clearly been compromised by all those abuses.

Because of that, the Italians must leave the English islands by resigning IMMEDIATELY of all their positions In Game and are prohibited from pillaging anything from the counties or town inventories, Nor to sentence anyone. Already too much damage has been done. All grants should be returned immediately.

The English speaking players will have to let the Italians leave the islands without trying to kill them, or sentence them to death or sink them, if not, that will slow down the process and the English speaking will only have themselves to blame for it.
To repair the many violations of the judge charter, a thread must be created on the English faq forum so that people can list the sentence their character have received with the following information:
-Login
-Sentence
-How much charisma was lost (death sentence)
- A short explanation on how the judge charter has been violated on this case.

The players that refuse to follow this decision will be eradicated.
In case of incapacity to find enough ships, the Italians must gather in a port town and create a thread in the English FAQ and provide the following information: in which town they are and the list of Italians that have no ship to leave the island. The admins of Celsius will take the necessary step to allow your departure.

ATTENTION: It’s strongly forbidden to Italians to leave the English islands using teleport to new towns (colonies). Any attempt will be punished by the eradication of the character.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:00 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Megalomania.

*gives Dry a big squishy hug and kiss on the cheek, and runs away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next