Roby Lambourne
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:02 am

For the love of god, do not go back as far as Ayr... that's ridiculous and I'm going to refrain from arguing. I will say that it pisses me off whenever your lot bring up shit that old.

What is also ridiculous, is the way that people who have nothing to do with Galloway (hmmm, wonder which select bunch I am talking about here...), always consider themselves an authority on the subject. But as per usual, it's blasphemous to say you know anything about Glasgow. So quite frankly, take some of your own medicine for once, and leave speaking for Galloway, to the people who have anything to do with it.

Zukran, you are exactly right. 'My side' would happily leave things be. We haven't been doing anything in retaliation. We are not the ones you need to convince.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:15 am

Lance wrote:
I'm not saying that Fury's beef isn't justified, just that you're giving an unrealistic ultimatum and you probably know it. Which means you don't really want peace. Killing JO would alienate the Campbells, which is at least 1/3 the active population of Galloway and probably the largest militant force. Launcelot maybe 2nd, and granted no one really cares about Korna.

1/3 ? From where you did get such a number ? Smile Obviously they wont handle us JO, so their point "its just JO" is void, what I actually was saying from the beginning.

Lance wrote:
Just saying, if you wanted peace and to strengthen the alliance then you would make terms that are acceptable.

Terms are more than acceptable. Another thing's what I already said:

Quote :
Glasgow is stronger alone, than it would be if we chose to ally with those people.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:47 am

It would be interesting to see the Glasgow Council vote on that, given that you lost the election 5 seats to 7.

Handing you anyone has little to do with who it is.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:51 am

Without a signature of the duchess it would mean nothing Wink And even if at some point by some wonder there would be a duke/duchess friendly to Galloway, Fury has a treaty with Glasgow: one of the points is that Glasgow doesnt interfere into Fury's abroad operations.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:56 am

Fitz_ wrote:
For the love of god, do not go back as far as Ayr... that's ridiculous and I'm going to refrain from  arguing. I will say that it pisses me off whenever your lot bring up shit that old.

What is also ridiculous, is the way that people who have nothing to do with Galloway (hmmm, wonder which select bunch I am talking about here...), always consider themselves an authority on the subject. But as per usual, it's blasphemous to say you know anything about Glasgow. So quite frankly, take some of your own medicine for once, and leave speaking for Galloway, to the people who have anything to do with it.

Zukran, you are exactly right. 'My side' would happily leave things be. We haven't been doing anything in retaliation. We are not the ones you need to convince.

Why does the mention of Ayr elicit such an extreme response from you? I'm not saying what happened back then is a cause for current grievance nor saying the Galloway of today is to blame for it. What I'm saying is that throughout Galloway's existence it has consistently showcased its lack of authority and power over its citizenship. I stopped caring about the Gallowayr invasion as soon as we quashed it.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:01 am

I'm ignoring you Cheatley. I refuse to discuss something so ancient.

I said it would be interesting, to see the result of the vote. Given that you lost the election.

Show me where said treaty, says anything about fury getting to decide who Glasgow allies with.

Otherwise it is completely irrelevant, and by definition, fury does not decide who Glasgow allies with.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 am

I'm not even discussing the Gallowayr invasion, that's the point. If you cant see that then you're not someone I'd want a conversation with.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:08 am

And I was saying that there is anything in that treaty about Fury deciding Glasgow's politics ? I've said that Glasgow doesnt interfere in Fury's operations abroad. And Glasgow doesnt do judicial treaties. So, at best you could possibly get a treaty with Glasgow (and thats not 100%, there are more people than just Fury, who greatly dislikes Galloway) which wouldnt limit Fury's actions.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:15 am

If Galloway achieved a treaty with Glasgow "which wouldn't limit fury's actions", as you put it, than Galloway will have made great progress. For as it stands, you are using Glasgow as a tool in your stupid attacks on Galloway.

So I have a question for you then. For public record. Because I think this will be quite interesting to a number of people (I think we know the answer). If Galloway were to join the Celtic Alliance, you would continue focusing robbery efforts and other attacks on Galloway?
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:17 am

We're not focusing robberies and attacks on Galloway. Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 am

No, it would be just all the same, just you could whine to some duke/duchess about us and in turn he she would do nothing. Quite hilarious perspective, if you do ask me Smile

Whithorn, not Galloway. And yes, - none can stop us.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 am

Yeah, yeah, you are focusing them on Whithorn and apparently that has nothing to do with Galloway. Say that all you like, because nobody is stupid enough to believe it. We all, including you, know the reality.

Actually dry, I think it would more justify Galloway's ability to kill your robbers with armies if it wanted to. There are certainly more than enough people in Galloway, happy to do the killing. There would be no whining to any Duke. I think your robbing capacity would be limited if you were dead. And as for naval attacks, that seems to fall under the banner of the Celtic Alliance and the defence aspects of the treaty. So I think you would be limited in the naval department, if Galloway joined the Celtic Alliance. Certainly you would be with armies also.

Also. Not that I have any plans to try and request one, or that the idea had even crossed my mind. But, since when is it your decision, if Glasgow ever makes a judicial treaty with anyone in the future? Surely that is the decision of the Glasgow Council, at any point in the future? So I fail to see how you can declare that Glasgow does not make judicial treaties. Now is not the future.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:35 am

I dont really care do you believe it or not. Only thing I care is a document signed by Duke Donte, recognizing Whithorn as independent city. There is nothing else and that so far is official position of Glasgow. If it would be Galloway, by now you all would have far greater problems. As minimum: having not only Whithornian ships on the bottom of the sea Wink

You of course can dream as you do wish, but as I said, none will stop us. Robbers always are at risk, but if lets say county's army would be used against them, that would mean Galloway is interfering into our business with Whithorn and at once there would be a response - just now it would include targeting whole Galloway as well.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:36 am

Can I just remind everyone AND Fitz himself that he really has no grounds for critizing anyone elses choices of how they choose to play their game or operate within scotland.  When the frets were about to take the capital, he fled with his ship full of galloway cc goods, goods belonging to the people of galloway, and fled to ireland with his tail stuffed so far up his ass i'm surprised he can still walk properly.  And those goods were never returned....

Fitz.  You're a thief, a criminal AND an enemy of the people of galloway just as much as any of common thug. Actually, you're worse! Because you were entrusted with that wealth of goods and you violated, raped and sodomized that trust before giving it a nice pat on the ass before starting a new life for yourself in ireland with the wealth you stole. You only came back to scotland because you fucked things up for yourself in ireland.

Get off your high horse. I'll fetch you a stool....
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:52 am

That's not true Ninon and I wish you would've asked me about this privately, considering this isn't the first time you've brought this up publicly.

I can't give all the details, because yes things weren't quite right. But I will just say that the only ones in the negative financially were the admins, and I'll leave you to flesh out the rest. I sincerely hope you can connect the dots. Fitz got an apartment out of that situation. That's all. Swear to god. You saw where the majority went into a port. There really wasn't that much to begin with.

And please don't make assumptions about Fitz leaving Ireland. He still had friends there and was welcome to return to Port Lairge. There was a lot of bad blood between Lance and I in particular, even somewhat out of character, and I didn't want to be in that situation. Why must some people keep breathing life into that situation? I'm sure most of them agree that it's best left alone. Lance and I can talk respectfully to each other now and I'm happy to leave it at that.

ETA: And Fitz did not leave when the Frets were about to take Wigtown. He was in the army that lost to them at Wigtown. Then the Frets hanged him. I still have the IG record. The Judge's decision was reverted with all the other decisions. Fitz left Galloway afterwards to move to Lios Mor with SNF, then returned when he left SNF.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 am

Umm... No, you claimed those port funds i mentioned(around 7,000£ to my memory), when i tried to counter the campbell claim that galloway has never paid or contributed to port construction, you said Those were of a private donation and not county funds....

Eta: found quote

Fitz wrote:
That's actually a misunderstanding. When I was Duke last, I didn't deposit any Galloway coin or resources into the port. I did make a large deposit into the port before I left. You might be thinking of that deposit. It wasn't from the council.

And going back to when you were duke last year and i had called you out about the stealing of cc goods during the fret war your response was a pathetic "I'm not the only one who's done it! The  Dunbars! Hespera!"(paraphrasing)

Eta: searching for actual post....

So flip your answers all you like.  You're still a dirty politician, criminal and liar.  I'm not faulting you for that, but i'm also not forgeting it, nor will i allow anyone else to forget it.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 am

Oh, stealing from the county ? Totally not surprising Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am

When you said that Fitz as Duke had put CC funds into the Whithorn Port, I posted that those funds were a private donation and not CC funds. And I stand by that. Maybe you want to call them admin funds. Call them what you please. But if you're calling them CC funds, you haven't connected the dots. I'm not going to spell it out.

I don't know what I wrote last year. Whatever it was, I would never have written that Fitz stole something. I've used phrases like 'private donation' (notice I never claimed it was Fitz's cash either), because it's hard to talk about where the cash came from, because it was more or less, all said and done, from the void. Duplicated cash. How much more do I need to say before you get the picture?

I don't recall mentioning Hespera (or anyone, but like I said, I don't remember what I wrote last year), and I'm particularly frustrated that you've mentioned her. Again, why must people keep bringing up SNF around me, when it's a mutually desirable situation, of having nothing to do with each other? If I mentioned Dunbar, it'd be because a small fraction went into ship building at the time. I don't have an exact break down, but the vast majority went into the port (including wages that aren't included in the grant you know of), and the little that remained went into trader ship building, plus the apartment in Wigtown that housed said valuables while Fitz was stuck in Wigtown after being hanged and before moving to Lios Mor. Maybe I got some stat-food meals out of it at the time? I don't know, but like I said, I don't have a coin-for-coin breakdown. And by the way, you are the one bringing others into this - do note that I have made every effort to not include others and what they may have gained from that situation (minimal).

So like I said, the admins were the only ones at a loss. And no, I did not deck Fitz out financially via this situation. He has always been relatively poor. I certainly thought about starting anew and with riches. I wouldn't have been the first player to do similarly. But I didn't. And the cash was not stolen from Galloway.

ETA: You're depicting me/Fitz as a fraud/thief politician. In short, Fitz has been on a lot of Galloway CC's. Do you seriously think he would be as consistently poor as he currently is, if I had been dipping into the piggy bank all this time? I will travel to Wigtown and take a screenshot of all inventories on the screen at once (house, personal etc) if you insist. You will see very little cash, my backup shield and like 10 ladders from initial grant shuffling. That's all I have. I'm not stupid enough to throw away all that cash if I was doing as you claim.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 am

Whether the admins replaced all the galloway cc's money and goods after the fret war is a non issue.  It's the principal and the fact you seem to think it doesn't matter.

You're just like JO.  Trying to wordsmith your way out of looking like the creature you really are.

*shakes her head*

Again, i offer you that stool..... your grace....

Eta: what would screenshots prove? You can just switch over all goods to one area, take a screenie, the do the same for the other.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:38 am

He think that its not stealing, if he will call the action differently. Typical Cowbell behaviour by the way.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:40 am

I meant a screenshot with all the internet screens open at once. Not individual ones. I completely agree that offering screenshots is stupid and a certain troublesome individual in the region used to create them all the time. But what more can I offer? If I have all the screens open at once, at best you could claim them to be tampered with in paint or whatever.

Look, if you want to say I cheated in this game, say that and I'll cop it. But don't say that Fitz is a thief, because he isn't. He's never been a rich person and he still isn't.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:46 am

That only means you werent very successful and/or dont know how to handle the finances.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 am

No, it means that I have never used IG offices to benefit my character. I haven't.

Unless you want to count that apartment. If you're going to be that particular, I will happily donate a further 500 pounds in addition to the like 1000 that I already donated towards the debt relief of Galloway. Not that I have 500 pounds to donate right now, because as I've said many times already - Fitz is and has always been poor.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 am

Oh now its "just an apartment" Smile "Private donation" using county's funds for Whithorn's harbour, no, not a theft at all. Should we also remember Edrahil ? Now you will say that you werent involved ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am

You are saying I was involved with Edrahil's robbery of Galloway?

Really?

As for that "private donation" (into Galloway harbour...) - I never said who it came from. Nobody ever knew. From the void, as far as I am concerned. Prove me wrong - find where I ever said it was from me or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next