Roby Lambourne
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Eh… Hello? He was the one threatening Galloway with a council revolt, decentralization of power and THEN attack Glasgow. There are letters that prove ya know.
Poor victimized JO. He digs his own grave.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Sullihan wrote:
Truth is Fury HATES Julius and has for a long time...whenever they get a chance they tug on his tail and then we act shocked when he reacts and over the years develops a hate of his own for Fury?  You see a pro English national security issue I see someone doing whatever has to be done to protect his town and people regardless of if that includes making deals with the devil.  

Yes Julius turned to the wrong people for help, but out of desperation as I see it.  For that we dance around the potential of starting an inter county war?  For that we hold an entire town and potentially county responsible for the actions of one man while at the same time claiming Glasgow cannot be responsible for Fury?  By all means hold Julius responsible, Campbell does and is dealing with the issue internally.

Out of desperation looting Kirkcudbight and plotting to take over Galloway's castle ? Do you at least believe what you're saying yourself ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Congratulations...you've just made it more apparent JULIUS should pay for his actions Laughing

Did you have another point?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Obviously he has to pay. You being his puppet too just as all the other freaks in Whithorn Wink
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Well then have him pay...something I thought about was to give Hebrin something to do with his crown. Start a royal court of inquiry with a non-Campbell judge from Galloway and a non-Fury judge from Glasgow with Hebrin as the deciding vote if disagreement occurs.

I honestly don't know what all Julius has done as I haven't been around much in the last 3 or so years besides lately. Obviously he's started a fire storm of sorts Laughing Let those that were affected bring their testimony before the court and a proper punishment can be decided on as free of bias as possible.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Yeah. JO alone took Kbight. Alone plotted to take over Galloway. Alone revolted out Ardencaple. Alone sailed various gambits to England. Alone spied on Glasgow. Alone plotted to attack Glasgow.

Maybe you should tell such fairy tales to someone else ?
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Well I can say with some authority that he did not confer with others in Campbell on Kirk and England. As far as I know Arden was Gambit's group off the leash...Julius claimed as much and I've never known him as a outright liar. I guess you could stretch some conversations within the clan to include taking over Galloway while Glasgow discussions, at least within the clan, were lots of fluff and no action.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:35 pm

I however do know him as a liar.

Guess it was JO who decided that Galloway should ally with frets and english too ?  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Galloway allied with the Frets? By the time I began playing again Campbell was organizing an army in Whithorn to fight the Frets but that was at least 6 months after the Frets had first attacked Glasgow...At that time it was agreed that antagonizing the Frets into attacking Galloway would be the most likely to be successful as opposed to attacking them in Glasgow but we all know how well it turned out when they actually did come down.

I don't know where Julius got the idea of his whole confederacy with Westmoreland idea...that one came out of left field for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Sullihan wrote:
Galloway allied with the Frets?

Yes, council of Galloway voted for it. My point is that its not only JO and co, we are after in Whithorn.
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Sullihan wrote:
Galloway allied with the Frets?  By the time I began playing again Campbell was organizing an army in Whithorn to fight the Frets but that was at least 6 months after the Frets had first attacked Glasgow...At that time it was agreed that antagonizing the Frets into attacking Galloway would be the most likely to be successful as opposed to attacking them in Glasgow but we all know how well it turned out when they actually did come down.

I don't know where Julius got the idea of his whole confederacy with Westmoreland idea...that one came out of left field for me Laughing

Aye, there was a picture from a council vote in Galloway, think it showed they wanted a trade agreement, or at least a peace pact. Was funny at the time, Fury thought I was an English/foreign tool when I came to help one Fret with a court case, and the Frets thought I was Fury because I didn't like them killing Scots.

As for the attack on Galloway. Instead of getting the Whithorn forces to Wigtown too man the defence, that idiot JO had them sit in Whithorn, assuming of course, that the Frets wanted to fight him. By the time Whithorn's militia had crossed, most were slaughtered by the sitting Fret army. Why oh why, do people let this idiot lead them?  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:50 am

Because he's a genuinely nice guy...so he gets high, causes shit storms for fun, and forgets to click buttons every once in a while. So what? It's just a game and I'd much rather be surrounded by nice people while I have my fun than ass holes personally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:46 am

All depends on what you mean by assholes. I've met one truly mental nut job in this game, and that was moss. If characters goals clash, it doesn't automatically make them assholes. Getting your people killed, over and over again....  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:48 am

I firstly did think that JO is just an idiot. But in the long run, I started to doubt it. Pretty much every step he did make, was benefiting England. Lets gather people that wants some action, inform english partners - all are happy. Cowbells are too dumb to realize it, and only few english actually do know whats really happened. Quite brilliant.

Sullihan wrote:
It's just a game and I'd much rather be surrounded by nice people while I have my fun than ass holes personally

Thats perfect. Stay with them and dont come anywhere near us Smile
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:22 am

I personally don't see where the assholes comment fit here but whatever Razz It's good to have bad guys and good guys in this game otherwise it would be boring.

And we all know IRL can get in the way but its up for the character to assume responsibility Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Words to live by Tam. I don't think anyone opposed to my view IG is an idiot, heck one of my favorite people in the game is Tod.

And true Keiran you have to assume responsibility for your actions...but to insinuate that TPB is stupid, an idiot, retarded, etc due to IG actions in a marked OOC forum is a bit much for me. I'm sure most is due to not being able to make yourself completely clear on a forum but I'm not sure about that "insults" are meant that way.
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 pm

All this talk about JO while he ain't around to defend himself... Not to mention. Why talk so much about someone you strongly dislike? Too much energy wasted. Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Not present isnt equal to unaware.
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:40 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
I started to doubt it. Pretty much every step he did make, was benefiting England. Lets gather people that wants some action, inform english partners - all are happy. Cowbells are too dumb to realize it, and only few english actually do know whats really happened. Quite brilliant.

Really? When the Fret nonsense just started to pick up speed, didn't he lead a bunch of his guys to get slaughtered on the border? With his track record, I don't think he could hold or maintain a long term game plan like working that undercover for the English Laughing 
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:46 pm

It just takes being consistent in something. Not that hard. Just like JO is consistent in trying to achieve the throne of the king.

Quote :
When the Fret nonsense just started to pick up speed, didn't he lead a bunch of his guys to get slaughtered on the border?

Didnt he make it public knowledge first ? Cui bono ?
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 pm

From what I remember, he hadn't sent word cross the border, or at least, that's the story. Apparently someone else told Westmoreland he had intended to raid or something like that, so they killed him at the border. It's been a couple years so me memory's a wee bit fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 pm

They had been recruiting in public for the raid in England. Also, JO mailed Osbert for the permission to enter Westmorland...

Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:51 am

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 10408723_10152287511918208_2100612482574597949_n

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 am

Evan_t wrote:
If it is the "compensate for Whithorn and hang JO" kind of conditions I heard about, then they can only be answered by "compensate for the ships and the robbery and hang those responsible" to break even. Which would make them hard to be accepted on your side as well.

The only way to reach peace and unity is if we try to look what's best for our future. And seeing that lately we had your Count mentioning things that may or may not have happened a couple of years ago, I don't believe Glasgow is ready to live in the present, let alone in the future.

Equating what Whithorn did to Galloway and Glasgow, being akin to Glasgow retaliating. It's like setting a fire, convicting the fire starter, then convicting everyone who go burned along the way. Thank gods I moved out of Whithorn.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:22 am

Well, they simply think now to repeat this is a bit better than "Its just JO", "Cant blame us all for what JO did" etc.  In few months JO will get up, and then their song will be "Past is Past" Smile

About something more funny:

Lolipop_boy wrote:
The Falcone mafia would be willing to pick up swords and join clan Campbell in the fight vs clan white snow. Just say the word and our english and Scottish branches will come to your aide mates.

Lolipop_boy wrote:
02/07/1462 04:08 : You have been robbed by A group composed of Averell from Kat. and of Tod_whitesnow .

The falcone mafia is very displeased now its war fury its freaking war be ready to be invaded by us as soon as we create an army in scotland.

corection thats if scotland allows us to build an army then we will invade your county.

joking aside i hope fury knows we are coming to kill you for the fact that you sunk our battle carrack a year ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next